Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Nick Hood ads seem to be everywhere « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Digitalvision
Username: Digitalvision

Post Number: 1438
Posted on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 12:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe it's just me, but it looks like Nick Hood III has some money to spend.

Yesterday and today while driving, I've seen multiple Nick Hood billboards and it seems like almost all the DDOT bus ad placements are owned by him.

Is he as well funded as the other candidates? Are we actually looking at a four-horse race with Cockrel, Hendrix, Hood and Bing? Or is he trying to make us think that?

Higgs1634
Username: Higgs1634

Post Number: 752
Posted on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 12:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't want to know what "Love you can feel" is supposed to mean.

Downtown_dave
Username: Downtown_dave

Post Number: 247
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 9:18 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Higgs - I thought the same thing. Of all the possible political tag lines... this??

E_hemingway
Username: E_hemingway

Post Number: 1858
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 10:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's more of a five-horse race. Take those four names and add Warren Evans. I have noticed the deluge of Hood signage, too. However, I have to wonder why he choose the "Love you can feel" tag line.

6nois
Username: 6nois

Post Number: 761
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 11:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Love you can feel" is so creepy. I think he should drop that like its hot. It just gives me the willies. LOL

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.