Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Brush Park Village North Update « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Austinb1212
Username: Austinb1212

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 10:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The developers at Brush Park Village North have recently made some significant changes in the sales and marketing strategy for the development. Brush Park Village North is now being represented by Max Broock Realtors. Over the next couple of months, the developer will begin marketing the development and reaching out to both Midtown residents and area Realtors.

Brush Park Village North offers 18, studio, one, two and three bedroom condominiums priced from $131,900 to $358,455. All units include granite countertops, Whirlpool® stainless steel appliances, Kohler® plumbing fixtures, ceramic tile in all bathrooms and premium contemporary flat panel kitchen cabinets.

Homeowners at Brush Park Village North will receive the Neighborhood Enterprise Zone (NEZ) 15 year property tax abatement. Most owners will pay less than $2,500/year for property taxes.

Brush Park is conveniently located near the Detroit Medical Center, Orchestra Hall and the Max M. Fisher music center, Starbucks, Zaccaro's Market, Ford Field, Comerica Park, Fox Theater, Wayne State University, several restaurants and bars as well as the Cultural Center and Eastern Market.

The developers at Brush Park Village North are also offering a pricing guarantee program that insures when you purchase a new home at Brush Park Village North, the developer will not undercut pricing on similar units. If similar units are sold in the development at a lower base price, the developer will refund the difference to you.

For additional information on Brush Park Village North, visit our website (www.brushparkvillagenorth.com). Detailed pricing information can be found at:
http://citylivingdetroit.com/0 5/doc_lib/BrushParkVillageNort hPricing.pdf

The Brush Park Village North sales center (3152 John R) is open every Saturday and Sunday from 12noon to 3pm. Private showings are also available.

(Message edited by austinb1212 on December 17, 2008)

Mackinaw
Username: Mackinaw

Post Number: 4383
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 10:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wish them well. I think the pricing strategy you outlined will (hopefully) help them all sell especially in the coming months as money is lent at a low rate more readily.

I think the design facing John R turned out to be a major loser. Very awkward. Sad.

Am I correct in guessing that the sales performance for this complex will determine whether "The Mack" on Mack Ave. will be developed?

The condo owners here will be allowed to rent their space, right? I think the crowd that could really be waiting to move into N. Brush Park is WSU med and pharmacy students. WSU Pharmacy is right on Mack, across from the other development site.

Austinb1212
Username: Austinb1212

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 10:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phase I of The Mack is currently under construction. The first building has four units priced from $99,000 to $180,000.

Construction should be complete by the end of January/early February 2009.

More information will be coming soon on this project.

Mackinaw
Username: Mackinaw

Post Number: 4384
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 11:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No kidding. That's what happens when I leave for four months. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.