Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » House on 12 and mound « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Abraham
Username: Abraham

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 12:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know its not Detroit but I have always been curious about the pretty nice sized house that sits on the east side of mound just south of 12 mile rd. It sits off the road a few hunderd feet and one can hardly see it in the summer. Just wondering who lives there or whats its story.

Mikeg
Username: Mikeg

Post Number: 2083
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 1:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Already discussed back in August of 2007 on this thread:

"Big brick house on Mound"

Lafontaine
Username: Lafontaine

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 9:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A few years ago, I took a Macomb County history class. The instructor was Karl Mark Pall, a distinquished local historian. Although I can't recall the details, Karl talked a lot about this mansion. He would be a good source to contact.

Here is a link to a Macomb County page with his contact information:

http://campaignfinance.macombc ountymi.gov/iCommitteePortal.p hp?iCommitteeID=5346

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.