Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Video: Kwame Questioned in Dallas « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gplimpton
Username: Gplimpton

Post Number: 291
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 11:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story /VIDEO-Kilpatricks-Reunited-in -Dallas/LAGFAlMnd0y8Nv4dW63YMA .cspx

A surprisingly good interview. Kwame hasn't spoken this much in almost a year.

Detx
Username: Detx

Post Number: 254
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 12:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sickening.

Retroit
Username: Retroit

Post Number: 880
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 12:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good luck, Dallas. Hope you realize what you just inherited. You might want to ask the FBI to beef up their local branch.

Gplimpton
Username: Gplimpton

Post Number: 292
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 9:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

haha

Detroitchef
Username: Detroitchef

Post Number: 74
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 10:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am going to laugh my ass off when they extradite him back here on Federal charges

Bragaboutme
Username: Bragaboutme

Post Number: 595
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 7:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The thing I noticed was the cheezy show for the camera. I'm all for KK getting on with his life, but when you say things like "the city won't let me go", it seems like you havn't learned anything and you still has no remorse for what he started in the first place. His response to, if you had to do it all over again would you change any thing?, was sickening too. Nothing? you mean to tell me you would still go and rape the City for untold amounts of money, cheat repeatedly on your wife with your then chief of staff, assault two officers trying to serve someone else a subpeona..........you know what that list is too long! Then on top of that when you get out of jail the first thing you do is hire another lawyer to sue the county!! Wow!!! and you wonder why the media is following you around.

Aiw
Username: Aiw

Post Number: 1884
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 7:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good for Texas.

They've got Comerica, Kwame & Bush.

Congratulations.

Brownfieldguy
Username: Brownfieldguy

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 7:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the guy is going to get hammered on federal charges. Although I am not sure he is going to do a lot of time for it. He is to arrogant to be sorry or accept that he is crooked and corrupt. Its some sort of psychotic mind set that I can't begin to understand.

I fully expect him to try and sue the city for some sort of invasion of privacy or civil rights, etc.

Savannah
Username: Savannah

Post Number: 108
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 9:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Remember who is now in charge of the "justice" department? And please, do not throw that scoundrel bush back at me...

Hornist9
Username: Hornist9

Post Number: 204
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 11:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the paraphrased words of Woodie Guthrie,

"So long, it's been bad to know ya,
So long, it's been bad to know ya...

Now to paraphrase Coleman Young,

Adios, Motherfucker...

Ltdave
Username: Ltdave

Post Number: 330
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 3:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"i was at the scene of every crime"

youre damn right you were...

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.