Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Colin Hubbell Fund Fundraiser Feb. 8 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Detroitstar
Username: Detroitstar

Post Number: 1411
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 1:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Come support a truly great Detroit cause! My girlfriend and I will be there. Will you?

http://www.colinhubbell.org/

About the fund:

Small businesses are the foundation of successful urban centers, building density and walkable, thriving communities. The Colin Hubbell Fund will support small business and promote investment in the City of Detroit.

The Fund will support entrepreneurs with seed money to grow and expand the small business community and Detroit's creative class. A mentoring component to the grant program assists grantees with advice on marketing, financing and other business resources. Grants will also be available to nonprofit community organizations to build stronger neighborhoods and more sustainable communities.

The Fund is guided by Colin's wife, Patricia Hubbell and an advisory committee of family, friends & civic leaders committed to continuing Colin's legacy of community development in Detroit.

Diehard
Username: Diehard

Post Number: 657
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 2:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm about 90% sure I can make it. Any idea what bands will be playing?

Detroitstar
Username: Detroitstar

Post Number: 1414
Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 12:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bump! Bump! Bump!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.