Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » When is Rocky Peanut Open? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Digitalvision
Username: Digitalvision

Post Number: 1348
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 4:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Went to their site, can't find the most basic of things - hours (or for that matter, a non-wholesale contact number).

Was wondering if anyone knows when they're open, other than Eastern Market hours.

Jcole
Username: Jcole

Post Number: 5696
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 5:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did you try contacting them with the online form?
Contact Us

And the City Search page gives hours and a 313 phone number different than the wholesale number.

Bigb23
Username: Bigb23

Post Number: 3671
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 5:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm peanut free - (for awhile). :-(

Jmil
Username: Jmil

Post Number: 333
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 6:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Went there yesterday to get some double dipped chocolate covered peanuts. Not one to be found. I asked, why? Peanut recall. DUH! What was I thinking.

Rsmack
Username: Rsmack

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 6:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matty from Ye old Tap Room went down there last Friday to buy peanuts for the bar and they were open. Dont know the hours but they are open Tue-Sat.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.