Discuss Detroit » Archives - March 2009 » Recycle Here Site Expansion Thread « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

The_recycling_people
Username: The_recycling_people

Post Number: 124
Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 5:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Pilot Curbside program is going to be located in two of the communities that currently have Recycle Here drop off locations... Rosedale Park and East English Village. These sites will be relocated to other communities nearby. Some discussion has us placing a site in Rouge Park and another at Farwell Recreation Center. There will be other sites added, but what do y'all think about these two proposed relocations?

Let me know.

The_recycling_people
Username: The_recycling_people

Post Number: 125
Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 7:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fuzzy and warm.

Topflight
Username: Topflight

Post Number: 69
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 10:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great choice plenty of community support. Rouge Park next great, Cody/Rouge Good Neighbors is working on recycling projects i'm sure you will here from us soon.

freewebs.com/codyrougewinterfe stival

Deteamster
Username: Deteamster

Post Number: 193
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 12:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd like to cast my vote for Rouge Park. Good way to utilize the park and the adjacent neighborhoods could use the shot in the arm that a community amenity like recycling brings.
Thank you for all the work that you do.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.