Discuss Detroit » Archives - March 2009 » Woodbridge estates « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ombili
Username: Ombili

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 2:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm interested in learning more about woodbridge estates. Of course, I've been to the website, but I'm wondering if any of you have insider information or are current residents.

Viziondetroit
Username: Viziondetroit

Post Number: 1676
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 3:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the better way to get an answer is to ask more specific questions about Woodbridge. Welcome to the board...

Ombili

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 3:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Point. I am mostly concerned about the diversity of the residents in Woodbridge Estates. I am a lifelong Detroiter and value the various groups one can find in Midtown. What's the community like? Is it diverse?

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 2307
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 4:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe our Mayor and his family live there. Are you moving there?

Ombili

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 4:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They don't live in the subdivision.....I believe they live on Avery. No, I'm not moving there, just thinking about it really. Currently I rent in midtown and would like to buy something soon. It's my understanding that $75,000 grants are available for qualified buyers in Woodbridge Estates.

Vivadetroit
Username: Vivadetroit

Post Number: 168
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 8:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yes, there are $75K grants. Check out http://www.woodbridgeestates.c om/

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.