Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: » Detroit Sports Archive » What's wrong with the Pistons? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Paulmcall
Username: Paulmcall

Post Number: 157
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 7:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it just me or are the Cavs that good?
I can't see the Pistons losing to them unless they beat themselves (and they seem to be doing just that).
What's going on here?
Webber looks like he is all thumbs, Billups can't buy a shot, Prince looks like a pauper and too often they are just standing around looking for someone to knock down the big shot.
Unless they get an inside game going, I'm afraid they'll blow this series.

Romanized
Username: Romanized

Post Number: 230
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 7:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cavs blow.
But the Pistons are always doing this.

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 2233
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 10:22 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pistons lollygag until they feel pressure. But some days they don't start playing early enough and run out of time before winning the game.

Thejesus
Username: Thejesus

Post Number: 1294
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 10:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

so the Pistons lost one away game to the second-best team in the Eastern conference...it happens...relax....they'll be fine

Smogboy
Username: Smogboy

Post Number: 5233
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 10:46 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Agreed. Calm down. The Cavaliers aren't that bad. Give them some credit as well... but I still think the Pistons will prevail.

Ray1936
Username: Ray1936

Post Number: 1505
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 11:31 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hope so. Detroit teams seem to be in a funk this month. Let's hope June is better for all (well, except for the Wings....they've gone fishing.)

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 3863
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 11:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Last I looked the Pistons were up 2-1. With a couples less turnovers last night they could have easily could have been 3-0. If anything the question might be what's up with Chauncey. He has not been his usual self in ball handling.

Dbest
Username: Dbest

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 11:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pistons didn't play that poorly in this game its just that the cavs played better, you cant do a whole lot about lebron hitting those contested looks towards the end of the game. I thought prince and webber looked much better than in the two previous games, webber even hit some important free throws. Wouldn't read too much into this game because bottom line is its not a series till someone loses at home and as long as the pistons hold serve we win the series.

Royce
Username: Royce

Post Number: 2232
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 12:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I still don't understand why Flip Saunders keeps changing the script. Maxiell has done wonders every game in the playoffs, yet Saunders will play him one game but won't play him the next. Maxiell did not get the minutes last night, but in game two he kept the Pistons in the game to win it. So what gives?

Dbest
Username: Dbest

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 2:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Royce, Thats a good question maybe because Varejao didn't play as many minutes and we like to use max to defend against there pick and roll? Also maybe the fact that Mcdyess logged almost thirty minutes and webber was pretty effective in his minutes? I guess we shouldn't question coach to much considering murray was huge off the bench.

I think the onus has to be on Rip and Billups because this team depends on there guards too much to have them go 6-22 from the floor and only score 20 combined, which really worries me because when rip gets it going he can really wear out whoever is guarding him. You have a point though with him only getting 3 min, well he should be fresh and ready to be called upon next game!

Yvette248
Username: Yvette248

Post Number: 536
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 3:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perspective: At least we didn't get blew out by 20 points like San Antonio did.

Paulmcall
Username: Paulmcall

Post Number: 160
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 4:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, but look who's winning the series.

Homer
Username: Homer

Post Number: 180
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 11:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This series is over. King James earned his crown last night. The Court Jesters, led by Rashid, are not cutting it any more. I'm sad about it but rebuilding time is overdue.
Still pick the Spurs to take it all and knock that crown off the Boy King's noggin in six.

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 2261
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2007 - 10:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hope the Cavs blow the Spurs out of the building. If our teams are going to lose they better be losing to the champions.

Mackinaw
Username: Mackinaw

Post Number: 2866
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2007 - 11:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What's wrong w/ the Pistons? Flip Saunders is a former Cleveland fan...it's a curse.

Mike
Username: Mike

Post Number: 897
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2007 - 11:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it has been lots of fun, and it was horrible seeing them lose like that, but part of me was a little relieved by the loss.

maybe this time they can actually look to fix, delelete, add, the pieces they need or just rebuild. they have honestly been putting that to the side since they lost the spurs series a few years ago.

Gibran
Username: Gibran

Post Number: 526
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2007 - 11:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yikes the party is over...I am getting to old for this...I hope I don't have to wait another ten years.... GO Tigers...

Smogboy

Post Number: 5321
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 12:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No more Wings. No more Pistons now.

It's the Tigers' bandwagon to tote around for awhile.

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 1384
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 1:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hire Laimbeer

Detroit313
Username: Detroit313

Post Number: 339
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 1:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm already there smogboy! <313>

20043_stotter
Username: 20043_stotter

Post Number: 37
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 6:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Flip Saunders is a very good coach and made improvements over last years team. Mainly the bench was a lot stronger this year after burning out the starters last year. The players are responsible for this humiliation. The only untouchable I see is Hamilton. All others are on the line. Webber will not be resigned and look for some major trades too. Even Chauncey may exit. Maxiell as a starter next year and Amir Johnson will not be enough of an improvement. Saunders is not going anywhere and he shouldn't. We didn't get outcoached, we got outplayed.

Darwinism
Username: Darwinism

Post Number: 642
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 10:13 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Our Pistons were beaten 4 games in a row, by a hungrier team and an undisputed talent. LeBron is starting to leave a permanent legacy. Since the Michael Jordan era, there hasn't been an era built on top of a special individual. Yes, we had Kobe/Shaq winning 3 NBA titles as a dynamic duo. LeBron James will be a force for a long time.

I wouldn't be a sore loser to the Cavs, because LeBron and company played better and deserved to be the Eastern Conference champions. I hope they go all the way and take down San Antonio for good.

Besides, Dan Gilbert is a Detroit booster just like Karmanos, and Karmanos had already won a championship with his Carolina Hurricanes hockey team. Dan Gilbert did a lot of good things to bring the Cleveland Cavaliers to this level. Good luck, Cavs ! Beat the Spurs !

Eric_w
Username: Eric_w

Post Number: 215
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 11:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I watched the last game & the Piston's were gutless. All this talk about what a great team they were was simply TALK. To lay down in the 4th quarter like that was pathetic.
I'm no big fan of basketball but I do know when a team isn't getting it done.I can't say I'm sorry they lost since they acquired Chris Webb I lost what interest I did have in them. He's been nothing but a loser his whole NBA career and a punk to boot.

Rjk
Username: Rjk

Post Number: 723
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 11:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In a way I'm glad the Pistons lost and didn't find a way to get past the Cavs. They would have been hard pressed to win more than one game from the Spurs. The Pistons are like a fighter who's nearing the end of his career. Sometimes you need a good beating to realize that it's over and you need to move on. Hopefully Joe D makes more than a minor move in the off season. I'd like to see at least one of their starting four traded and have some new and hopefully younger talent brought in.

Pmardo
Username: Pmardo

Post Number: 58
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 2:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Trade Tay or Rip, start Amir Johnson and Maxiel down low, keep flip. Bring Dyse in off the bench if he doesn't retire. Chauncey will be gone.

Zach Randolph?

Mayor_sekou
Username: Mayor_sekou

Post Number: 956
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 5:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zach Randolph would be cool but if we get him Sheed has to go. Flip isn't that strong of a disciplinarian to tame both of them.

Tetsua
Username: Tetsua

Post Number: 1197
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 6:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sheed has his moments of flipping out, but Webber to me is the bigger worry. We need to be concerned with the center situation, cuz Webber is almost stationary on offense, and D.

Zephyrprocess
Username: Zephyrprocess

Post Number: 399
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2007 - 8:23 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Webber can move...to another team or into retirement; I can't see him being re-signed.

Detroitrulez
Username: Detroitrulez

Post Number: 262
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2007 - 8:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't like Saunders as a coach. The team is unable to change up its game when things aren't working. I saw the same futility last year against the Heat. I was as disgusted then as I am now, and it's deja vu all over again (to quote Yogi). I just don't think Flip is a very good game coach, and it is reflected in some befuddlement on the court during crunch times. The starters played way too many minutes....a lot was made of Flip developing the bench but when things got tight, the bench played less. Billups played way too many minutes all season, as did Prince and Hamilton. I monitored minutes in the box scores all year long, as this was a problem last year, and seemed to repeat itself.....

Ericdetfan
Username: Ericdetfan

Post Number: 89
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2007 - 10:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Flip saunders is horrible..I can't beleve that he isn't fired.

Yvette248

Post Number: 591
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2007 - 12:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm looking for a Spurs sweep. Cavs would NOT have beaten the Pistons if we had a decent coach. Spurs-Cavs is a mismatch.

20043_stotter

Post Number: 40
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2007 - 11:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I beg to disagree, the pistons played very poorly in the Cav series. they couldn't make a basket. Chauncy had so many turnovers and played bad. the whole team couldn't make layups. Prince was real tired. It wasn't all the coaches fault that everybody stunk except Sheed.

Tetsua

Post Number: 1206
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2007 - 3:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Flip Saunders is incapable of keeping his players organized, and focused. He lets them do whatever they want. I like Sheed, but he takes way too damn many 3 point attempts. I say we get rid of him.

Ohudson
Username: Ohudson

Post Number: 236
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2007 - 4:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I watched only a quarter of the Finals Game 1 and the thing that stood out to me was an interview with Tony Parker and he talked about how hard Popovich is on the team. He said that they could win 10 in a row and as soon as they loss he would go nuts on them in practice. He also said that that intensity keeps them hungry and playing hard. Popovich wants them to get better and seek greatness. That's not what I see when I look at the Pistons, I see a team that believes they are great already and feel that they can play great when the want to.

Hard work pays off!! Get back to "Goin' To Work" guys!!!

14509glenfield
Username: 14509glenfield

Post Number: 1002
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2007 - 5:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who won't be there next season?

Yvette248

Post Number: 595
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2007 - 6:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quote: It wasn't all the coaches fault that everybody stunk except Sheed.

Ummm, what's the job of the coach? Just to stand there in a suit???

Darwinism

Post Number: 644
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2007 - 8:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is enough blame to go around. The coaching staff, the starters, the bench players and etc ... they lost 4 in a row for goodness sake ! The Cavs may not match up against the Spurs, but they sure showed the Pistons a thing or two about hunger and desperation.

I hope Cleveland would fight harder against the Spurs, but last night's game proved how strong San Antonio is from every aspect of the game. Their frontcourt and backcourt production, their strategies, their perimeter shooting, their defense ..... very difficult to beat a team as solid as the San Antonio Spurs. We will see how the Cavs come out to play on Sunday.

Ericdetfan
Username: Ericdetfan

Post Number: 97
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2007 - 10:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sheed is my favorite player. I would really hate to see him go.

Chauncey says he will look at offers from other teams, but I would like to see joe d resign him.

Flip Murray says he is exerciseing his option to stay on the pistons

Rip and Tayshaun aren't going anywhere

Mcdyess wants to stay, as well he should. He is clearly our MVP off the bench.

Webber is considering retireing, but also thinks he has a few years left in him. If webber continues to play, I say get rid of him.

I think if we are going to make a deal for anyone worth getting, the trades will most likely come from out bench significantly.

Nazr is gone for sure, but I think that We could package some other players together to get someone. Delfino, Johnson, and hunter come to mind.

Yvette248

Post Number: 608
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2007 - 2:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

but they sure showed the Pistons a thing or two about hunger and desperation.....

Agreed.

Smogboy

Post Number: 5380
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2007 - 2:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rumor has it that Lindsay Hunter might retire and look to be in the front offices with the Pistons.

I do agree though- there has to be some shake down of the program. I have faith in Joe D so we shall see.

Yvette248

Post Number: 615
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2007 - 8:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rumor has it..... Isaih may be returning to the Pistons in 2008. Dumars is keeping Flip until he sees who becomes available next year.

Thoughts?

20043_stotter

Post Number: 41
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2007 - 10:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Isiah will never be with the pistons as long as Dumars is here. Take it to the bank.

Ohudson

Post Number: 239
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2007 - 10:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I liked the Laimbeer rumor better. That isn't saying a whole lot either..

Smogboy

Post Number: 5388
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2007 - 12:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Drew Sharp ran an article touting the Isiah return to which I say NO FREAKIN' WAY. As far as I'm concerned, he was a great player that never transcended to the suit stage. I have no idea what Isiah did to piss off Bill Davidson but I can't see him ever being on his payroll ever again. I always thought that he was groomed to be a Piston for life but obviously something happened. Not that Joe Dumars has done horribly by any stretch but Isiah was the spoon that stirred the soup back in the Bad Boys era.

Isiah stunk it up as a GM, stunk it up in the CBA and quite hoenstly isn't that much better as a coach. Can we so quickly forget his hire of Larry Brown in New York only to see that debacle blow up? He was also sued for sexual harrassment as the Knicks GM too. So I don't know what rose colored typewriter ribbon Drew Sharp is using but there is no way the Pistons should even consider Isiah back in the fold.

Zeke, thanks for your time as a player but there shouldn't be any reason why the Pistons should want you back as coach, GM or anything in management.

Yvette248

Post Number: 617
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2007 - 8:52 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ahem, repeating my earlier prediction of a Spurs sweep:

"The Spurs, clicking on offense and digging their sneakers in on defense, built a 28-point lead in the first half and were embarrassing the Cavaliers....."

detnews.com

Yvette248

Post Number: 636
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2007 - 8:17 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ESPN said what everyone is thinking: "This would have been a much better series against Detroit."

No one is watching this series (historically low ratings) because its NOT a series. Everyone knows the Spurs vastly outmatch the Cavs. The public doesn't want to see it. The sportscasters aren't excited about talking about it. This is pretty bad.

Smogboy

Post Number: 5425
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2007 - 1:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The NBA Finals was about as much excitement as caulking a bathtub. And I'm not saying that because our beloved Pistons weren't in it- I'm saying that because the competition was so pathetic. The Cavaliers, in recent history must be one of the worst teams ever to make it to a sports' final series. They were routed like 8:30 traffic on the Lodge. It was bad for the NBA.

As much as anyone complained about the Pistons/ Spurs series a few years ago about their boring defensive styles- it was still a competitive match-up. There wasn't a sure-fire outcome. With this Cavs/ Spurs series it wasn't even worthwhile watching because we all knew that the Spurs were a much more mature team with depth, experience and skill.

Tetsua

Post Number: 1218
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2007 - 7:03 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This had to be one the the most boring finals series in recent memory.

Darwinism

Post Number: 646
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2007 - 9:48 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The problem isn't the Cavs themselves, but rather the list of teams in the Eastern Conference that allow them to advance all the way through.

Think about it - The Cavs swept the Wizards in Round 1, then proceeded to defeat the Nets 4-2, followed next with a beating of our Pistons 4-2.

If the Spurs can embarrass the Cavs like that in the Championship Finals, imagine how pathetic the Eastern Conference is in the whole scheme of things.

20043_stotter

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2007 - 2:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree. Joe Dumars has a lot of work and trading too do before the Pistons can even dream about being NBA champs again. I wouldn't take a chance on Ogden, (remember the praises of Darko ?) Get established hungry players. Make whole sale changes. Trade Sheed, Davis, Nazi, Delfino, Webber and Billups. Get somebody that is good and has the DESIRE to win. Germaine O'neil, Kobe and others that want a ring. Keep Dice, Dupree, Maxiell, Prince, Amir.

Smogboy

Post Number: 5433
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2007 - 6:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, Defino just went to the Raptors for two draft picks.

It's the start.

Go Joe D!

Firstandten
Username: Firstandten

Post Number: 95
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2007 - 7:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It looks like they may be clearing some space to bring Grant Hill back. Even at his advanced age he would be an upgrade over Defino. Will we see the teal uni and horse head come back?

Vetalalumni
Username: Vetalalumni

Post Number: 412
Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2007 - 3:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does'nt Grant Hill have existing Detroit ties? I think his wife is a professional singing and recording artist that hails from Windsor.

Yvette248

Post Number: 647
Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2007 - 11:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Grant Hill is a Detroiter and yes, his wife is Tamia. She actually sings better than Grant plays ball!

Zephyrprocess
Username: Zephyrprocess

Post Number: 411
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 11:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Delfino may have been dispensable because the best prospects available when the Pistons' two first round picks come up are likely to be small forwards.

Firstandten

Post Number: 96
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 10:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think its time for Joe Dumars to just come out and say the European experiment did not work. The Pistons had/still has some of the most respected European league scouts in the NBA. These scouts were suppose to give the Pistons a leg up on the talent in the different leagues over there. All the players that were drafted are no longer with the team.They either weren't good enough to make the Pistons traded or left thru free agency Only Okur could be considered a success and the team couldn't keep him. I think the Pistons style of offense with the half-court grind-em-out style doesn't suit the Europeans style of play. The problem is that long as C Billips is the starting point guard that style isn't going to change. The Pistons might as well get players that are better suited to its style of play.

Yvette248

Post Number: 656
Posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2007 - 7:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was thinkin' it, but I'm glad you said it.

BUY AMERICAN!

:-)

Ohudson

Post Number: 244
Posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2007 - 10:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Firstandten, go to ESPN.com and go to the Podcast, there is a Joe Dumars interview and Joe D actually said the same thing about the Euros. It's a great interview and Joe held no punches. Here is the link to the interview:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn radio/player?context=podcast&i d=2907850

Firstandten

Post Number: 98
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2007 - 7:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

People are going crazy about Joe D's drafting. A lot of drafting is just plain luck. Joe probably does better with free agents because he sees them play, knows how they would fit with the Pistons, and can talk with other league guys about them. The college guys and Europeans guys he is more dependent on what his people are telling him. When you look at his drafts such as Mateen Cleaves he said at the time he was getting a local guy to give the team some buzz since the Pistons weren't a good team. That didn't work but I understand the reasoning. Rodney White was a mistake, but that happens... a lot, to a lot of teams. Then comes the string of European league picks. I think where Dumars probably made his biggest mistake was putting too much into what his scouts where telling him. As far as Darko was concerned,that pick was high risk /high reward, and the pistons could afford to do it because they were going to be good regardless. Its just that draft was just so deep and good and the Pistons got nothing out of it.

Tetsua

Post Number: 1248
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2007 - 3:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks like Billups will be a Piston again whether he likes it or not. Nobody else is paying too much attention to him.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.