Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: » Detroit Sports Archive » Wolverines' new running back (video) « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Thejesus
Username: Thejesus

Post Number: 1717
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 8:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This guy is insane...

He's the rivals.com top ranked running back...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x4IJ17ODo_s

...and believe it or not, he's white!

http://footballrecruiting.riva ls.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key =54392&sport=1

Kenp
Username: Kenp

Post Number: 637
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 12:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He is actually the top ranked all purpose back, not the top ranked running back. There are a couple of 5 star running backs. Also the kid, Gray, from Detroit Ren is ranked 4th for running backs. MSU is listed as favorite.
Mcguffie is exciting.

Rrl
Username: Rrl

Post Number: 869
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 12:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A buddy of mine forwarded me the video a few months back, we were both blown away by this kid's ability. I hope he honors his verbal commitment and follows through with the written, official commitment.

Frankly, I don't care if the kid is black, white, green or purple. Anyone with that sort of speed and ability would be an awesome addition to the team.

Mackinaw
Username: Mackinaw

Post Number: 3416
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 12:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Awesome. Big Blue has things set up well for post Michael Hart.

The_rock
Username: The_rock

Post Number: 1880
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 6:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree Rlr--And I also don't care if he is "black, white, green or purple", but I hope he has a blocker with one of those colors to open holes for him. He can't jump over skyscrapers on every play.
Pray that those guys out there in Texas don't convince him to stay in The Longhorn State. So far, we only have an oral commitment.
I wonder how his grades are. Maybe Harbaugh will convince him to go to Stanford. Perish the thought.

Defendbrooklyn
Username: Defendbrooklyn

Post Number: 393
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 10:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the video it looks like he is really fast and has great vision. I hope does come to Mich.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.