Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: Archives » Wayne State Football « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Toledolaw05
Username: Toledolaw05

Post Number: 82
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2007 - 1:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone going to a game this year?

http://wsuathletics.cstv.com/s ports/m-footbl/sched/wyst-m-fo otbl-sched.html

Wayne State Football Begins 2007 Campaign At Home On September 1 Against Michigan Tech
Top of pageBottom of page

Gary
Username: Gary

Post Number: 236
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2007 - 6:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I attended WSU in the mid 70s and never went to a single game. My nephew played on the team for 3 seasons from '96-98 and I went to maybe half a dozen games during those years. I always had a great time watching those games, even though the team wasn't the best. Word is that this year's team has a lot of potential, maybe I can make a point to get down there before the season is over.

Wish I could make it to the Tech game, but my daughter's future in-laws are hosting an engagement party for the happy couple and I'll be meeting them for the first time. I'm sure they are great folks but, all things considered, I'd rather be at the game.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.