Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: Archives » U of M tanking again? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Douglasm
Username: Douglasm

Post Number: 929
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 4:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It might be a hot time in Eugene tonight.

32-7 Ducks at the half. Ouch

Thejesus
Username: Thejesus

Post Number: 2047
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 5:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the one thing that always kept me going through all the losing seasons for the Lions was the fact that we had a top college program to root for...

Now that that's gone, I don't know what to do with myself...

On a side note, it's too bad for Appalachian State...they thought they beat a juggernaut last week...turns out the Wolverines were just terribly overrated..

Redvetred
Username: Redvetred

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 5:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Even my dog got off the comfortable leather couch and walked out of the TV room three minutes before half-time. UM has NO defense !!!

I hate to say it but Comcast may be correct not to broadcast big ten games. Save us some misery.

Eric_w
Username: Eric_w

Post Number: 327
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 6:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Final score: Ducks 39 Mich 7
I'm Soooooooo HAPPY!

20043_stotter
Username: 20043_stotter

Post Number: 97
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 6:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My dog looked at the tv, then looked at me, closed one eye and farted. How could they have been rated #5, 2 weeks ago?

Hagglerock
Username: Hagglerock

Post Number: 452
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 7:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My dog at least got a walk during the 4th quarter, have never done that when Big Blue was playing. At least we came back to watch Belotti(Oregon's coach) get the the water jug poured over him.
Sad day to be a Wolverine, but I'm still sticking with em.
Go Blue!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.