Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: Archives » Michigan at Northwestern « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 91
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 9:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will be going to the game in Evanston and am either looking for a ride or a rider.

Leave early Saturday, watch game, return.

Kenp
Username: Kenp

Post Number: 805
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2007 - 12:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No time spent in Chicago?
Im out

E_hemingway
Username: E_hemingway

Post Number: 1338
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2007 - 1:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The future Mrs, myself and a friend are making a big weekend out of it. Going to the Tigers White Sox game in Friday night and UofM football Saturday. Megabus there and back equals $40 tickets for round trip and none of the stress of driving.

Gnome

Post Number: 95
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2007 - 2:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr. Hemmingway -

Sounds like a great trip, the megabus doesn't fit my schedule, there is a funky hostel near Loyola if you haven't fiund a place to stay. Chicago International Hostel. It isn't for the faint of heart, but the people are interesting. Stayed there a couple of times. I think a double room is about 40 bucks.

Kenp - Sorry I have a soccer game on Sunday.

E_hemingway
Username: E_hemingway

Post Number: 1340
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 8:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the info. Fortunately, I have a couple of good friends from college who live in Wicker Park and have an extra room we're crashing in for the price of a few beers. A weekend with these guys is also not for the faint of heart but definitely interesting. Hope you figure out your transportation situation.

Gnome

Post Number: 109
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 2:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, thanx EH, I found a ride with some Michigan fans, so I fully think I will get a lot of ribbing.

Wicker Park is a great place and has turned around over the past few years.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.