Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: Archives » Tiger Stadium Photos Wanted - Concourse Areas « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jmarx
Username: Jmarx

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2007 - 2:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Everyone knows that there are tons of great pictures on the web of the ol' ballpark, great pics of the outside, stands, field, and general ambience that is Tiger Stadium.

However, I am attempting to find some photographs of the concourse areas/concession stands back when the stadium was in use and am finding that these pictures are much harder to locate. (even on flickr it's hard to find)

Was hoping someone might be able to point me to a website that has some good photos of the concourses/concession stands during games. (as a reference, this is the type of thing I'm looking for: http://www.flickr.com/photos/m ckean/1548672297/in/set-721576 02377607948/ )

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.