Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » :::Eastside Memories Megathread::: » Heilmann Park Revisited.....Dawn of a new day » Heilmann Park Revisited - Archives » Archive through November 09, 2007 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Eastside61
Username: Eastside61

Post Number: 369
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 6:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - You better get into rehab again.....Don't worry as I will be getting points and it is just a matter of how many....and you would stiff me with some no point option.....double digits seems right since I have heard all Fall from Father B Head that the mighty Maze and Blue would be invincible.......and MSU ( The Real University of Michigan) has not responded to Dantonio's guidance.....yet....don;t stay up ...just send the money...I take Pay Pal....

Goblue
Username: Goblue

Post Number: 492
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 9:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: I will be providing you with the wire transfer number...that or you can pick up the first several rounds of premium at the TC gathering next year....your choice....no points asked....not given!!

Eastside61

Post Number: 372
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 12:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - Start looking at your polo shirts and pick out a nice green one for TC......"Waitress...this young man here in the green will be ordering another round".......

Goblue

Post Number: 495
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 10:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Somewhere in TC there has to be a pub whose owner's blood runs blue...that's where we'll drink!

Eastside61

Post Number: 375
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 3:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - Out by the Cherryland Airport is a burned out u OF m store....but we can pick up some MSU stuff very easily....it is the preferred school ...... Brother Bob will be there and you to older guys can talk about the 50's.....he usually flies in from Maryland and we to the Drive to TC....cheaper and than the ungodly airfares from DTW or ORD to TC....and it gives one four hours to talk and catch up on stuff....and fast food....and snacks....

Goblue

Post Number: 500
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 4:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Sounds good to me...how is Bob's wife doing by the way? Still, I'll bring a load of M stuff with me...never know...SH might show up.

Eastside61

Post Number: 376
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2007 - 10:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - I GET 8 (eight) and win all ties...sniff sniff

Goblue

Post Number: 503
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2007 - 6:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: SH would be ashamed of you...no wonder she got bored!

Goblue

Post Number: 504
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2007 - 7:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Well...it was a valiant effort...and your boys tried hard...an A for effort! Chuckle!

Eastside61

Post Number: 381
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2007 - 7:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - was there a football game today???? I must have missed it...I was out looking for WMD's......"Valerie P"

Goblue

Post Number: 506
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 5:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Yeah, riiiiight! Wire transfer number to follow...or...you buy the first three rounds in TC.

Eastside61

Post Number: 383
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 6:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - Be calm old Fordham guy....remember you are a Bronco first...in fact on that lame blue / green thread someone was talking about a WMU Bronco....you might want to check it out.....

Goblue

Post Number: 511
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 8:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: True...cannot deny my Bronco roots...can't believe some &%$*%#$ would have defamed my beloved on a tacky blog!

Eastside61

Post Number: 388
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 8:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - That's what freinds are for.........TARS and EASTSIDERS forever

Goblue

Post Number: 513
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 9:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Anchors Aweigh!!

Eastside61

Post Number: 392
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 12:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - now you are starting to get it.......not a banana head came to your rescue about SJ....SR or both Kroenig girls that you took to Ballduck.......to listen to those 78 RPM records of the Blue Condom Band from AA......No wonder that Carol and Janet moved.....Did you read the blew / green thread about your younger days....????

Goblue

Post Number: 516
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 10:33 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Okay...so the Greenie TC crew got lucky with SJ...that one was embarrassing....SR...well...SR was SR...the queen of the cheerleaders....C. Kroenig...not certain how I missed that one...I'll be certain to bring the CD of "Victors"...along with copies of the words...in 20 pt. font...the Greenies ain't gettin' no younger...its time for respect!

Eastside61

Post Number: 394
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 3:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - Just bring $20 bucks......and we can all make up the words...you know there is an MSU version to the "viktors".....wasn't it written in a bunker in Berlin in April 1945?????

Goblue

Post Number: 521
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 8:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Ya Voll! Hale to dem vickters der A!...for the uninitiated that was Yooper speak!

Eastside61

Post Number: 397
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 8:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - That's right you were kicked out of the Lutheran choir...just bring the money

Goblue

Post Number: 525
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 9:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: No reason to kick me out of the choir...I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket!...but I can yell "Hail to the Victors" with the best of 'em!

Eastside61

Post Number: 402
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 10:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - That is real class......shouting and making a scene.....PLEASE this summer just sit nicely and every once in a whiile....try to get into the conversation.......bring SR's pic if you want......the one when she was cheering at a TARS basketball game against Wilbur Wright..." do like the Navy does....sink it"

Goblue

Post Number: 529
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 - 9:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: You have got to be kidding me...sit quietly in the company of a bunch of Greenies...even if they did do me the favor of identifying SJ? NO pics of SR allowed!

Eastside61

Post Number: 404
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2007 - 7:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gb - Start practicing...." Another round for my friends"......No problem just put it on my tab.....the Maze and Blue running tab....what would you like to talk about.....so those of us who had to suffer by attending MSU and graduating from MSU can be ready for your superior knowledge and insight.....or........suck eggs and get ready to have some fun...

Goblue

Post Number: 534
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2007 - 7:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: I ain't gonna make no comment about egg suckin' hounds. I feel your MSU pain...and could recommend an excellent therapist in AA who is skilled at dealing with such.

"Inn keeper...another round of Diet Coke for my friends!"

(Message edited by GoBlue on November 08, 2007)

Eastside61

Post Number: 409
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2007 - 10:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - Inn Keeper ????? This is a real bar not Kavans.....what's that....I hear a phone ring tone.....It is only "Church Windows"...Ottorini Respighi.......1929.....Oh! I'm sorry that I spilled my shirley Temple on your Banana Head striped blazer.....nice tie with that glow in the dark map of A. Arbor...and those wingtips.....stylin'.......are you from Kalamazoo?????

Goblue

Post Number: 535
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 - 10:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Its about time for the Hog Highway Angels to make a visit!

A real bar? Sushi and all I bet!

Eastside61

Post Number: 410
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 - 11:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - Just be man enough to wear something green......and we will take care of our little brother from down the road...it is part of MSU tradition......it is called CLASS.......Welcome to our world....

Goblue

Post Number: 540
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 - 12:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: I assume that green tea counts? Ya'll still drinking those mai tais with the cute little umbrellas in them? You have GOT to get out of California and get a life!

Eastside61

Post Number: 414
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 - 6:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - Green Tea.....good antioxcident......It will be a fun time and do you want to sit next to SJ or SR.....?????