Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » :::Eastside Memories Megathread::: » Denby High school » Denby HS Archive of Archives » Archive through November 14, 2007 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Eastside61
Username: Eastside61

Post Number: 395
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 3:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - she actually is a very good Lutheran......you were connected to that wonderful faith for some reason.......Lets see: Because SR went to Peace Luth. on Warren.....SJ was a Lutheran.....the Kroenig sisters wanted to be with a lutheran......and LEFTY: Isn't father banana head amazing......he wants points for the MSU v. uofm game and know he WANTS 21 for a game against OSU....talk about someone on cloud nine......"Cloud Nine and doin' fine.." Temptations 1965.......rock on boys...and who is that idiot Mackinaw....Oh sorry he is from wolverine post secondary community college in A Arbor....

Goblue
Username: Goblue

Post Number: 520
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 8:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: So what is a good Lutheran girl doing with the Leader of the Mapleridge Mob...I hope she enjoyed whatever the sin was! Hmmmm...have to wonder how you knew SR was a Peace Lutheran member? Good God...tell me that she wasn't slummin' with you too!!

M is #12....OSU is #1...that equals 21 points for $20!

Actually...I thought Mackinaw was the most astute contributor to the Blue-Greenie thread...an alumni of THE University of Meeeechigan!

Eastside61

Post Number: 398
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 8:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - Just that the Mt Hope boys attended a lot of Sunday evening Youth groups back in the day......I did a little research on Mack N' naw....he graduated from Pershing and got his AA from Macomb CC......what a source of knowledge and higher education insight....

Goblue

Post Number: 524
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 9:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: You must have the wrong guy...the Mackinac I know graduated Magna Cum from M...did doc at Harvard and post doc at Johns Hopkins...currently on faculty at Princeton in micro-molecular genetics...all but guaranteed for a Nobel as soon he they deem that he is old enough.

Eastside61

Post Number: 401
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 10:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - Actually the Mac you know is from downtown Detroit and sells watches at the Greyhound Bus Station on Fort Ave....I know...you got your wife a nice Rolex from MacINnac........bit i will never tell her....and when the Viktors is played doesn't the watch glow in the dark?????

Goblue

Post Number: 530
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 - 9:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: No Rolex but the ring tone on our cell phones is.....you guessed it!

Eastside61

Post Number: 405
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2007 - 7:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - You posted this most recent response under duress....YOUR RING TONE is.......? Say it isn't so! Wait till I tell the CSI group about your most recent revelation........you can take it back before I get on the internet later tonight.....there is still time.....

I am stunned.....

Goblue

Post Number: 533
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2007 - 7:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: An ammonia vial will do wonders! My understanding is that the CSI group is preparing to throw you overboard...after hearing that SR could be introduced to the group...so much for loyalty!

Eastside61

Post Number: 408
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2007 - 10:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - loyalty.......you would think that you might reconsider WMU before it gets to late.....Talk about loyalty..........How sad that an older mentor of mine from Fordham has slipped in darkness about his true roots.......the CSI group might offer some redemption after you actually purchase the second round...

Goblue

Post Number: 536
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 - 10:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Why do I think that CSI group would trade you for SR in less than a blink...well...at least the male half would...not to fret the female vote will likely keep you in office.

Eastside61

Post Number: 412
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 - 11:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - CSI is already talking about making you Honorary CSI/MSU investigator for the month of August....you do have some friends left!

Goblue

Post Number: 538
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 - 12:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: I'm thinking about starting a U-M/CSI branch...SH and I would be charter members...we could hold a joint meeting in TC.

Eastside61

Post Number: 416
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 - 6:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - wonderful idea.....I will be looking forward to talking to SH again.......and then S and I can walk over to see how the conversation is going with you and both SJ and SR....and there could be more.....make sure that your life insurance is paid.....there could be more blood on the jersey.....good that DNA testing is available....

Lefty2
Username: Lefty2

Post Number: 654
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 - 9:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you guys kill me

Goblue

Post Number: 541
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 - 9:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: About the time ME sees SH on your lap there will be blood all right...but it won't be mine!

Could care less about seeing SR...prefer the memories...still curious about SJ though.

Eastside61

Post Number: 417
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 - 11:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - Don't worry.....SWE stays home to feed the various animals....chickens, goats, cats and others......so RCE '58...ET '59 and EWE '61 will be travelin' together in July....

Goblue

Post Number: 544
Posted on Saturday, November 10, 2007 - 5:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Glad to hear that...been my experience that a woman will shoot every guy in the room just to make sure she got the right one!

Lefty2: Actually...its ES's spouse who would do the killing. I'm just doing my best to keep him out of trouble...believe me...its a full time job! He seems obsessed with SH...sad really since she's had 5 or 6 husbands since she dumped him.

Eastside61

Post Number: 420
Posted on Saturday, November 10, 2007 - 6:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - and Lefty please join in......lets all sing now....On Wisconsin...On Wisconsin.....`I just love that song....expecially when it is played by the Maze/Blue Nazi marching band......One more time...."On wisconsin..........

Goblue

Post Number: 549
Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 2:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lefty2: Have you ever heard the MSU fight song?...me neither...personally I doubt they have one...heard their band once though... sounded like a bunch of hogs farting!

Eastside61

Post Number: 425
Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 7:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - You will apologize to me and others in July......Mark my words......It (the sacred vinal) will be arriving in a few days and will be sealed until its unveiling in July.......Knowing your very hard exterior....you will cry once it is brought to your attention....but for now I would be careful about Fight Songs....listening to them......or having doubts.....NOT good......Remember your 69 commandments written by Father Banana head in 1959.....I am sure you carry your copy in your wallet.......

Goblue

Post Number: 550
Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 9:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Hmmmmm....69 commandments....hmmmmm... interesting number to choose....sounds like you're harkening back to SH...and the basement...looking forward to TC...hope that you can garner the votes to avoid being tossed overboard in favor of SH!

Eastside61

Post Number: 427
Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 10:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - glad you have secured your Trailways tickets to TC.......don't get emotional when the Greenies shower you with touching gifts that will support you psychological roller coaster ride......following the Corn and Blue ....

Goblue

Post Number: 555
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 10:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: You ag guys have never been to understand the difference between corn and Amazin'...gotta keep working on that.

Eastside61

Post Number: 430
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 12:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB- Maybe if you were to wear all green with white socks the uOFm might be able to pull off this upset victory on Sat.......You hockey guys were always superstitious

Goblue

Post Number: 559
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 12:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Yer right about dem superstitions all right der...didn't change my jock or cup when we were on a winning streak...hmmmm...wonder if dats why SR went away?

Regarding socks...I ain't wearin' none of dem MSU yellow socks!

Eastside61

Post Number: 433
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 12:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - the Greenies this summer will just stay upwind.......and we
are glad that you finally started wearing underwear...

Eastside61

Post Number: 436
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 3:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - read above thread.....and things will be better....

Goblue

Post Number: 563
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 6:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Why is it that Greenies wear yellow socks?

Eastside61

Post Number: 437
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 6:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gb - One yellow (maze) and one Blue.....so that we are continuously stomping on the little university from A2......do you have yellow and blue socks for July????

Goblue

Post Number: 568
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 - 9:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: No socks...but...all else that is needed...will come well prepared.