Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » :::Eastside Memories Megathread::: » Denby High school » Denby HS Archive of Archives » Archive through November 25, 2007 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Eastside61
Username: Eastside61

Post Number: 486
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 9:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - I always loved the way you could dance while playing the accordion and blow bubbles out of your ears....or was it your ass.....You Lutheran guy could really dance especially with your white bucks.......I wonder what photo SJ and SR are using of you?????? Is it the one in profile with numbers underneath????

Goblue
Username: Goblue

Post Number: 630
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 10:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Careful now about the white bucks comments...Pat Boone still wears his. I'm certain that SJ and SR both have fond memories...as do ST, VW, PM, MB, AF, PW, BS and so many others!

Eastside61

Post Number: 491
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2007 - 12:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - Thanks for the alphabet lesson......were these other letters things you saw in a soup bowl that your mother made for you while hanging around Fordham? Where is DK who lived on the corner of Salter and Mapleridge?????? You are not mormon are you and the list would be wives????? Any of them live in TC???? Remember you will have the TARS ROUNDUP Bus and can have fun bringing them to the reunion......

Goblue

Post Number: 633
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2007 - 1:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Nope...was only married to one of them...just tried to follow your example as a TAR.

The last I heard of DK she was an art professor at Northern Michigan...in the mid-late 60's we worked together in Warren Woods.

I'm looking forward to seeing you run a marathon when the bus starts to unload in TC>

Eastside61

Post Number: 492
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2007 - 1:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - I will use my brother Tom's (younger bro) corvette and I am sure you will be sitting next to me saying.....'step on it you fool" "they have weapons"......."Who's idea was this Tars stuff....faster"

Goblue

Post Number: 636
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2007 - 1:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Who's idea was this anyway! Head for the bridge...if we can make it to the yoop we might be safe! Unless there's something/someone up there that you haven't told me about. I'm going to arrive in my Groucho Marx getup...they ain't going to ever guess who I am.

Eastside61

Post Number: 495
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2007 - 1:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gb - they might from the blue wing tips and maze socks....the secret word in "Sandy".....Groucho.

Goblue

Post Number: 640
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2007 - 1:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: I was thinking more like the blue suede shoes.

Eastside61

Post Number: 498
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2007 - 2:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - BSShoes....black socks and Madras shorts and a sleeveless T shirt.....you will be lookin' good!

Goblue

Post Number: 643
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2007 - 10:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Stylin' dude...stylin'!

Eastside61

Post Number: 501
Posted on Friday, November 23, 2007 - 10:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB- bring alot of polyester tooooooo......

Goblue

Post Number: 647
Posted on Friday, November 23, 2007 - 2:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Just gotta stay away from the candles when wearin' that shit...it melts quickly.

Eastside61

Post Number: 504
Posted on Friday, November 23, 2007 - 6:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - You and I will be the style leaders at the TC event.......like anyone will care or notice is a different story.....

Goblue

Post Number: 650
Posted on Friday, November 23, 2007 - 6:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: You tellin' me to leave the tux home? But what if SJ shows up and wants to do a repeat of our prom pic!

Eastside61

Post Number: 507
Posted on Friday, November 23, 2007 - 7:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - Repeat the prom pics..... She might want to repeat the Ballduck routine where there are NO pics......

Goblue

Post Number: 654
Posted on Friday, November 23, 2007 - 7:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Hmmmm...wonder what the video would be worth?

Eastside61

Post Number: 511
Posted on Friday, November 23, 2007 - 8:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - only 16 mm film...vintage footage...

Goblue

Post Number: 656
Posted on Friday, November 23, 2007 - 8:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: 16mm of Balduck? You gotta own the only camera in existence.

Eastside61

Post Number: 514
Posted on Friday, November 23, 2007 - 9:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - the CSI group has the screen and the Bolex Camera ready....how will sally j react to the b/w footage........Tuschak was a great cameraman who only needed to walk two short blocks to Ballduck to check out rockin cars....

Goblue

Post Number: 660
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 9:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: That little nerd...always wondered who that was sneaking around the parking lot peaking in steamy windows...likely he saw his own sister!

Eastside61

Post Number: 519
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 11:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - Shak also did some "car rockin" ....and right in his own neighborhood. Although he and Judy have been married since '65...a world record and he continues to try to break 90 in golf and now is playing tennis again.....He claims he was well coached by Jack Rice who coach from the third floor windows of tha Ath. Dept to the players on those shitty DHS courts.....Jack Rice couldn't pronounce Tuschak's last name and it became Tishook....that Ath Dept was a bunch of clowns who got paid....

Goblue

Post Number: 664
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 2:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Clowns and weird guys (with the exception of Eddie R)...always had to wonder about the shower routine and inspection before swimming.

Tom and Judy married 42 years! Wow! Well...lets see...10+17+3=30...I'm getting there! Not sure how long his sister was married to Keith H. and then she was married to another guy for awhile...I think she's been single for quite a while.

Eastside61

Post Number: 521
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 4:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - maybe Sh. T might be vacationing in TC in late July......

Goblue

Post Number: 670
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 5:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Thanks...but no thanks...the fifties were enough fun...no thanks to TT!

Eastside61

Post Number: 527
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 6:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - he used to hide under the big blue spruce tree on the front lawn when sharon would come home from a date....I am sure he will be able to recall several of your moves and adventures......

Goblue

Post Number: 673
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 1:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: He oughta be strung up by his heels...even though its fifty years later...I always wondered where the nose prints came from on the side windows of my '56 Ford Convertible!

Eastside61

Post Number: 530
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 7:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - I am sure there are DNA samples on file for Shak......I will also ask him about the Blue Spruce spy system.....

Goblue

Post Number: 677
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 7:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Actually...I'm somewhat in debt to TT...had to hide out in his bedroom one time with him when KH showed up unexpectedly while I was with ST...close call.

Eastside61

Post Number: 533
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 8:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - great news....I will e mail him later about this incident!

Goblue

Post Number: 680
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 9:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Can't imagine he would remember...he was about 14...ST was a popular girl.