Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: Archives » Pistons V Celtics « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Meaghansdad
Username: Meaghansdad

Post Number: 186
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2007 - 9:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They just beat 'em with a few seconds to go.

What does this victory say about the long term prognosis for the Pistons?

Defendbrooklyn
Username: Defendbrooklyn

Post Number: 591
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2007 - 10:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CHAUNZILLA!

Tetsua
Username: Tetsua

Post Number: 1381
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2007 - 11:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best game of the season so far, it was nice to see a game that was close all the way until the end. Chauncey basically had to pick up the offensive slack of Sheed, and Tayshaun tonight, but we'll take it. It's nice that it's Detroit that gave Boston their first home loss.

Defendbrooklyn

Post Number: 592
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2007 - 8:08 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My friend was at eth game and called me after boston tied the score...the place was going nuts and he was cheering and screaming....

After Chauncy hit the first freebie i called him back and yelled into the phone how'd you like dem apples?

The Garden was dead silent.

Tetsua
Username: Tetsua

Post Number: 1382
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2007 - 9:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If the Pistons and Celtics meet in the playoffs, the Pistons definitely have the edge. Boston still really doesn't have a bench, only a solid starting 3.

Meaghansdad
Username: Meaghansdad

Post Number: 189
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2007 - 8:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I disagree, Rondo has been a quality starter all year. He's playin his role.

Defendbrooklyn

Post Number: 742
Posted on Thursday, March 06, 2008 - 1:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What about Sam I AM Cassell...They are stacked...

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.