Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: Archives » Spartan Basketball « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Kid_dynamite
Username: Kid_dynamite

Post Number: 441
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 10:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK..its about time to start up a Sparty basketball thread. I can't believe there isn't one already. This team looks SOLID this year! There are a LOT of offensive weapons. It is a very deep team. Izzo is simply "Izzo" again...undeniably one of the best coaches in the game. The freshmen this year are sweet.

I am not biased by my affiliation to the school by saying when I say I think they could very well go the final four again.

Go Spartans!

(Message edited by kid dynamite on January 09, 2008)

Kenp
Username: Kenp

Post Number: 972
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 - 7:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think your right, its a solid team and will be for the next few years. You have every reason to be proud of your team and school. The final 4 is something they could do.

Jaja
Username: Jaja

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 1:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Spartans are good this year,but 'their' year will be 2009 with Delvon Roe & Draymond Green
coming in and Lucas, Summers, Allen Morgan returning.....this year it's either N.C. or Memphis

Add Your Message Here
Only registered users may post messages on the DetroitYES forums. To register click the JOIN button at the top to obtain a free account.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: