Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: Archives » Neitzel:NBA,NBDL, or European All Star? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Meaghansdad
Username: Meaghansdad

Post Number: 260
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2008 - 10:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Opinions please??

Focusonthed
Username: Focusonthed

Post Number: 1760
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2008 - 11:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He'll play in Europe for sure. Probably get a shot in the NBA, but won't be a star player.

20043_stotter
Username: 20043_stotter

Post Number: 246
Posted on Sunday, March 30, 2008 - 12:18 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Too small and inconsistent. I don't see much in the future. I hope I'm proven wrong.

Zephyrprocess
Username: Zephyrprocess

Post Number: 609
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 12:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recommend completing all requirements for his bachelor's degree.

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 4693
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 1:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He's no Mateen Cleaves.

If you get my meaning.

El_jimbo
Username: El_jimbo

Post Number: 619
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 2:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Doesn't have the size or quickness to be a everyday NBA point guard let alone shooting guard. I love the kid to death, but could you imagine how chauncey and his size would just take him to town?

Meaghansdad
Username: Meaghansdad

Post Number: 262
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 5:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zephyr,
Thats funny as hell, true, but funny!
Charlie Bell came back after going around the world. Darrell Armstrong did also.

401don
Username: 401don

Post Number: 339
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 5:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know a few guys who went to Europe and Greece to play. Word of advice - get your money up front.

Mackinaw
Username: Mackinaw

Post Number: 4566
Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2008 - 7:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They still embrace skinheads in eastern Europe, I hear. He'll do well over there.

El_jimbo
Username: El_jimbo

Post Number: 620
Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2008 - 8:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mackinaw,

If we want to say uncalled for "racial" statements about college personalities in the state of Michigan, let's keep it to statements that have actually been said publicly. Like how Rich Rodriguez' lawyer saying that the $4 million buyout clause he signed with West Virginia was as bad as what the slaves had to deal with.

Coincidentally, he signed an identical $4 million buyout clause with Michigan. Perhaps when he bails on them two years from now and tries not to pay his lawyer will compare his plight to that of the Jews in the concentration camps.

Point of all this. Let's keep the derogatory statements to a minimum. Especially when the derogatory terms used imply that a person is a bigot.

Mackinaw
Username: Mackinaw

Post Number: 4568
Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2008 - 10:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow. I thought I was dealing sufficiently in the superficial to make that almost funny.

I really don't know a damn thing about Rodriguez' lawyer, nor do I care.

Firstandten
Username: Firstandten

Post Number: 147
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2008 - 6:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Back to Neitzel

The best I see for him is a decent career in Europe. He was a better college player than I thought he would be. Coming out of HS I felt he was a upper tier MAC player. He proved me wrong or so I thought after his Junior year. His senior year is more indicative of the true talent he is. Good shooter but can't create his shot. At the pro level that just won't cut it.

Defendbrooklyn
Username: Defendbrooklyn

Post Number: 806
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 8:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NO NBA for Drew...He is too small and weak. ALso, he does not play defense well enough. Look what an NBA guard did to him when they played Memphis.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.