Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » St. Jude Church/School Nostalgia » St. Jude Church/School Nostalgia - Archives » St. Jude Church & School « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Eastburn
Username: Eastburn

Post Number: 171
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 11:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it just me or did we lose our thread?

Jcole
Username: Jcole

Post Number: 1547
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 11:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lowell moved it into the Eastside Mega thread

7_and_kelly_kid
Username: 7_and_kelly_kid

Post Number: 191
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 1:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

do we like that?

7_and_kelly_kid

Post Number: 192
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 1:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At first, I thought it was the R.R.R.T.'s (Relic Research & Retrieval Team).........and then I realized that the threads were simply moved into the sacred INTERNETORIUM................. ..anyway

Eastburn

Post Number: 172
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 1:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks like we were moved along with most of the other ES threads.

Just makes it easier for those reminiscing about high school sexual conquests on the other eastside threads to drop in on us.

7_and_kelly_kid

Post Number: 193
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 2:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well..........CFG, you were talking about orgasms a few days ago.............

Kellyroad
Username: Kellyroad

Post Number: 553
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 2:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've asked Lowell to separate the SJ thread from the Eastside Mega thread. IMHO continuity of communication and a separate theme form the Eastside discussion is evident

7_and_kelly_kid

Post Number: 194
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 2:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

good work KR............................ ......(excuse my schtick)

Jcole

Post Number: 1548
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 3:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, KR, it's a good thing you did. I hope Lowell takes the underlying issues into consideration. I hate to lose our 2000 post thread.

Jcole

Post Number: 1549
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 4:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK, now those twerps are starting in on the Carey sisters, and that's about enough. Can't they just drop it and stick to one thread like we have tried to do? And why must they bring in people who aren't even involved with them? I can't imagine Colleen, Shannon, Pat and Mary Lou would appreciate it.

(Message edited by jcole on June 08, 2008)

7_and_kelly_kid

Post Number: 195
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 4:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes..............J!........but it's O.K......we could just start a new thread and keep it secret.....kinda like........like.........The Relic!........anyway..........

Jcole

Post Number: 1552
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 4:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess we have our answer.

Zitro
Username: Zitro

Post Number: 659
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 6:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a bright side to all of this. As bad as some of the nuns may have seemed we could have had a perverted, twisted minded and disallusioned teacher (I use this loosely)like Go Blue. I pity anyone who had to put up with his vitrial and mindless spewing of utter nonsense.

He is a legend in his own mind though, just ask him. Apparently as tough as the Eastwood gang thought they were once St. Jude playground was established he must have crawled in a hole and quivered with fear, he won't come out and play with us. It must be the comfort of that slingshot in his pocket, it could fire a couple of blocks away so he wouldn't have to face his opponents face to face. What a Chickensh..

You can come over to St. Jude to play boys we don't beat up on crippled, shriveled up, over the hill old geezers. As long as you can add some intelligent discourse to the conversation. But leave your pea shooters at home okay??

Zitro

Post Number: 660
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 6:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, and SH(Y) is invited if she can find her dentures and walker.

7andkelly
Username: 7andkelly

Post Number: 710
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 6:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those people are no geezers like I showed before...possibly codgers.

I try not to respond to their baiting, but they seem to be masters at it.

Zitro

Post Number: 661
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 6:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can imagine how they tormented their students. Maybe they are nuns and are disguising themselves. Beside, I hear a lot of talk about their backgrounds but it's all talk for all we know they were high priced sanitation engineers. If that indeed is there background then at least they represent themselves well.

7andkelly

Post Number: 711
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 6:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They're more like reverse sanitation engineers...polluters!

They wouldn't dare post their resumes! I would not be surprized if the few half intelligent things they have ever posted in these threads has been plagiarized.

Zitro

Post Number: 662
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 6:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think Karl Marx may have written a lot of their views prior to this.

7andkelly

Post Number: 712
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 6:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Z: Tigs had a couple of decent games. Did you see that trow from Cleland that almost nailed the guy who tagged from second to third? Reminded me of the play he made in his first game up where he threw the guy out at the plate.

7andkelly

Post Number: 713
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 6:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

h

Zitro

Post Number: 663
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 7:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just hope he can get a hit sooner or later, they have all of these guys tearing it up at Toledo but they get up here and nothing. I am encouraged they are winning some close games vs those 19 run blowouts. They usually follow those up with a 5 game losing streak. Too bad about Bondo, Dontrelle is going to have to earn his mony now.

Zitro

Post Number: 664
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 7:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

e

Zitro

Post Number: 665
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 7:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice job of getting me off the subject of Larry, Moe & Curly. I should know better than to lower myself to sewer water

Eastburn

Post Number: 173
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 7:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Less said the better, I guess. We Catholic kids know how to play well with others, eh? (Added that for those of us still recovering from the SCF.)
Maybe we should copy Blacksoul's roll call so we know who's here slacking off.

7andkelly

Post Number: 714
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 8:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Recorded and watched the parade. Nice party for the Wings and the city!

The cup was at COPA Saturday, so some of that good fortune will be shared with the Tigs.

Eastburn

Post Number: 174
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 8:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oops, guess that's "Blksoul_x".

7andkelly

Post Number: 715
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 8:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

EB:

Blksoul_x?

SCF?

Zitro

Post Number: 666
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 8:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

EB: That's Blksoul_x atcha.

I heard (read) the cup got dinged a Cheli's

Zitro

Post Number: 668
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 8:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Too bad KK had to show up and put a stain on things, otherwise it looks like everyone had a good time and behaved.

Eastburn

Post Number: 175
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 8:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

7K - Blksoul_x is a guy who conducts a daily roll call of black folks on the forum.

Stanley Cup Final.

Have we abandoned our original thread? Seems like a shame with all those posts. I just started this one to find out where the original went and to demonstrate my deficiency in powers of observation.

7andkelly

Post Number: 716
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 8:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He was damned if he showed up and damned if he didn't...a minor blip on a great day. I was trying to text him all day Friday to complain about the trash the DPW has been leaving on Eastwood week after week. They are supposed to pick it all up no matter how slimy and smelly it is...even if they have to call in the HAZMAT team.

Zitro

Post Number: 669
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 9:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CMAO!

7andkelly

Post Number: 717
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 10:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

EB, nice use of confusing acronyms!

7andkelly

Post Number: 718
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 10:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

7&kk: Of course, you know, you have detention after school tomorrow.

Eastburn

Post Number: 177
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 10:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just trying to keep you on your toes.

I spend a lot of time trying to decipher the acronyms I see here.

Jcole

Post Number: 1553
Posted on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 7:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm baaaacck. Power just came back on. Yahoooo!! Now I can email, drink iced tea, have my air conditioner and my TV on, and talk to you all on the net. Life is good again.

Add Your Message Here
Only registered users may post messages on the DetroitYES forums. To register click the JOIN button on the Forum Menu at https://www.detroityes.com to obtain a free account.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: