Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » :::Eastside Memories Megathread::: » Eastwood memories » Eastwood memories - Archives » Archive through June 06, 2008 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Olddetroiter
Username: Olddetroiter

Post Number: 370
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 7:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES, GB: Goat pee, goat pee, goat pee!

Goblue
Username: Goblue

Post Number: 1860
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 11:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Like I said, SD was a total 8th Grade fox...cute as hell, wore her hair with curls down her cheeks (facial)...I remember the time she was teasing the boys and pulled her blouse down off of both shoulders...OD had to leave the room drooling with his baseball cap hanging on his lap...while the rest of us chanted..."lower, lower, lower". The last time I saw her, which was 25 years ago, she was one big mama and was whining about OD not being there.

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 371
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 12:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You know I don't remember that. I wonder if you're getting it confused with something else. I do remember attending a WW PTA meeting with a friend once. There was this woman VT who did something like that, but she did go lower. Said she couldn't get any at home and was looking for a real man. All the wives dragged their husbands out of there leaving only her and GT. With him being the only choice left she gave up and went home alone.

Eastside61
Username: Eastside61

Post Number: 1555
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 2:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB/ Od: We should have used pay for view with both stories mentioned above .... OD: You are right on about those WW PTA flings or what ever they were called ... Father bananahead needs to come forth with more info or as he is trying to do and pull a ROVE about executive privilege stonewalling tactics.... Don't do that GB ! come clean and save your soul ...... what ever is left of it .... 7 & K will be impressed with your confession .... maybe it can be taken at SJ before it closes?

Goblue

Post Number: 1863
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 3:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES & OD: Ya'll are back to smokin' that home-grown wacky backy again...since you both live in semi-rural areas you must be having a good crop this year.

Besides....I was never so lucky as to have her go home with somebody else...her second died to get away from her and the third (to be) developed Alzheimer's and forgot who she was...some guys have all the luck!

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 374
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 4:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After seeing her once I understand why no-one else would take her home. Mooo. The guy desperate enough to marry her must have been a real loser.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1559
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 7:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: I promise never to bring up SE 59 again .... Well .... until I find it necessary. Trust me

Goblue

Post Number: 1870
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 9:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Yeah...I ain't gonna hold my breath.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1566
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 - 3:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: Yo ... Whats happening in Kalamazoo with MsSE 59 .... ??? Was that quick enough? Remember it is June and the LA CSI Conference is looming .....

Goblue

Post Number: 1873
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 - 3:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: I have no idea about SE59...and I like it that way. She retired a year ago so likely she's just sitting on her back deck in her rocking chair...cute little broad...but boring as hell...being with her is akin to watching paint dry...or corn grow.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1573
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 12:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gb: I have been out counting driveways with a grass strip and sidewalk dates that 7 & K taught us to do .... Still looking for the Good Deeds that he performed since leaving SJudes ...

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 379
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 1:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The only grass strips I'm aware of involve ES and SH in the grass on the other side of the Balduck hill.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1574
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 1:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: that was a special place for GB and his friend SR ... they did various Cheerleading Routines all over Ballduck ... He still dreams for those days of yesteryear ... His mom always wondered why all the grass stains and whatever .... SH and her friends ran a social club on Bishop and CPDrive in the day ...

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 380
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 6:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: I realize they all look alike in the dark, but I'm surprised I couldn't tell the difference between you and GB.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1576
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 6:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: GB won the Columbus Elementary 'Salesman of the Year' award in both 54 and 55 ... You and I did the academic gig instead .. that is why he is still hiding money in various off shore accounts ... or for Tango's college fund ....

Goblue

Post Number: 1883
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 8:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES/OD: Have I got a deal for you guys! This is an opportunity to invest in a rare and one of kind artifact of an ancient and lost civilization recently discovered and superbly preserved here in the Arizona desert. In order to reserve your opportunity simply send $499.99 by money order or PayPal...sorry, no personal checks. This is an opportunity to preserve your retirement...previous similar investments have returned well over a 1000% profit upon resale in less than a year. Hurry...time is wasting and other buyers are demanding an opportunity...but...for my friends this moment cannot be wasted...hurry...send your reserved payment now!

Eastside61

Post Number: 1577
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 10:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: Is this that NEW JJABA Development where all the windows face to the west ? and the only transportation to and from the nearest town is on old DSR buses??? If so I want in ...

Goblue

Post Number: 1886
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 11:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: All of those...plus lake front.

Goblue

Post Number: 1887
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 11:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES/OD: I keep seeing this post from Z that says he "didn't suck his mother's boobie"...hmmmm...did either of you guys...his mama's that is?

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 383
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 11:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: Are these the new ocean front lots scheduled to become available east of San Francisco in a few years? Sign me up, and put it on my tab.

Goblue

Post Number: 1891
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 12:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: No, no...these are lakefront properties on the newly discovered lake just slightly NW of paradise.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1581
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 12:46 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gb: These are in Flint then!

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 387
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 9:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: You mean holes schedule to become lakes as soon as AZ gets it's pipeline from the Great Lakes?

Goblue

Post Number: 1894
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 6:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Yeah, that's it...George (Dumb-Dumb) Bush promised Arizonans that a pipeline would be built to bring water from Lake Michigan...so, it must be true. We'll name the lake that is the site of your new retirement property Lake Michigan West.

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 392
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 7:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: Actually the pipeline has already built. Unfortunately the funding ran out when they got as far as Texas.

Goblue

Post Number: 1898
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 9:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: You mean to say that Dumb-Dumb has appropriated Lake Michigan water for his own place in godforsaken Crawford.

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 395
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 10:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: I mean to say the pipeline has gone as far as it's going. It's just a coincidence that they ran out of funding when they got as far as Crawford. Maybe you need to trade those water guzzling horses for some camels.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1586
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 1:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What???? Tango will be gone??? The world has enough glue although Goats do not need a lot of water ...

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 398
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 7:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: There's no reason whey he can't name the camels Tango, Diego and Cinnamon too. Tango will still be there. It will just be a different Tango... with a big hump on his back.

Goblue

Post Number: 1900
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 12:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: No thanks...I've never ridden a camel...but I have been on the back of an elephant...it ain't comfortable...Tango stays...along with Diego and Cinnamon his stable mates. As the weather is heating up they're starting to drink 10-15 gallons apiece each day. The fools that piss me off are the government officials that keep approving the development of more golf courses...which waste a million gallons a day...especially by spraying the middle of the day.