Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » :::Eastside Memories Megathread::: » Denby High school » Denby HS Archive of Archives » Archive through June 13, 2008 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Eastside61
Username: Eastside61

Post Number: 1656
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 10:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: I know the Eastwood terrain quite well ... since it is only GB he doesn't have a chance .... Its over.... He won't risk sneaking across the SJ parking lot as he heads into the neighborhood ... more than likely he will head back to Harper Woods or to what is now called East Pointe .....

Goblue
Username: Goblue

Post Number: 1963
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 11:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES/OD: The East Pointe and Harper Woods mercenaries are advancing...they've been promised citizenship...the fuses of the cherry bombs have been lit...unfortunately the Grosse Pointers that we hired have pissed their pants and are running for the lake...admit your errors while there still is time.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1661
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 11:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gb: I just watched the pissing of the GPer's on You Tube .... The abandoned SJS is off limits ... We will be marching directly down Hayes heading to Fordham .... Run brother run! We are closing in on you ... Please do not try to send your sec. of State HT with his tiara all sparkling, etc..... Once the fighting is over Jjaba has promised to take the Eastside tour of the battle zone ....

Goblue

Post Number: 1966
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 11:13 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Jjaba has Mosada roots...they fought off the Romans...together we can handle the Mapleridge Mob. Run hell! Fordham fights to the last acorn...or cherry pit! We would be willing to negotiate an honorable surrender for you...send SHY over to "talk".

Eastside61

Post Number: 1665
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 12:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: let the talks begin at Supreme Drugs on Hayes .... Bring cigarettes Just like the old days....

Olddetroiter
Username: Olddetroiter

Post Number: 444
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 1:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Ahhhh, Supreme Drugs... my favorite place for school supplies on the first day of a new semester at Columbus.

Goblue

Post Number: 1970
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 1:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Supreme Drugs...ES's favorite place for cigarettes and condoms at the start of a new semester at Denby.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1667
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 2:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Remember Nate and his brother ( WHos name escapes me now) that ran that place .... interesting fellows.....

OD: I thought that you were in a special program at "C" that didn't use school supplies...?

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 447
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 4:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: The Haight-Asbury experience has you confused again. I USED school supplies; I just didn’t BUY school supplies. I would lean on the twerps two grades behind and take theirs. But first I had to visit Supreme to reserve the right ones for them to buy when they came into the store. There was one who looked and smelled like I goat I used to lean on a lot. Only kid I ever saw with a long white beard. Except for the goat smell he reminded one of an ugly Santa.

GB: I missed your offer to surrender a few posts back. You’re lucky KR negotiated a lasting peace before I could send SH(E) to dictate our terms.

Goblue

Post Number: 1972
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 6:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Surrender hell! I was giving you two clowns a chance to avoid being obliterated...Actually, SH(E) was a tougher negotiator than SH(Y)...I wouldn't call the latter easy...but...well, enough said or ES will get upset...he likes to think he was her one and only...chuckle.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1671
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 7:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Do you still have any of the supplies that were mine? Remember OD we are only in a Truce ... not exactly a cease fire ... I am still working on straightening out the barrel of the Red Ryder, although right now it actually can shoot around a corner .... being members of the Mapleridge Mob we need to continue our Crusade and actually take the front over to Crusade above 7 mile....

Goblue

Post Number: 1976
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 11:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES/OD: Aha...Crusaders...the same guys who tried to take over Lutheranism in the 1500's...you guys and George Bush! Mapleridge...the Mob that couldn't shoot straight!

Eastside61

Post Number: 1676
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 11:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: OD/ES will be leading a Million Person Crusade that will start at Heilmann ..... go past SJS....across Fordham, Eastwood, Kelly Rd, Morang and Mapleridge ...then head southeast towards Ballduck and then Farmbrook before we enter the old Southeastern Neighborhood below warren and Mack ..... the Crusade when necessary will be using its Shoot Around Corner Rifle as we proceed down lakewood to the river .... we hope you will be in that famous row boat heading towards Canada ...... Your captain Nehru jacket I am sure will be admired by all ..... please have first mate (cough) HT on board for photo opportunities....

Goblue

Post Number: 1979
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 11:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: I can hear ya'll singing now...Cum Baya Lord, Cum Baya...and then...We Shaaaall Oooovercome...soooo 60's.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1682
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 11:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: Get with it ... WE be a doin' a RAP Song ... that will be x rated and will be about gettin' the Fordham Boys and their Hoe's .... followed by many of those that were in the recent Prom photos .... and we be DAncin.... sup!

Goblue

Post Number: 1984
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 11:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Weren't no Hoe's on Fordham...that I can guarantee...had to travel east of Hayes to locate the more willing.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1685
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 12:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: where were they east of Hayes ..... ???? Now you tell me ... I had to drive over to Bishop / CPdrive - Harvard below Warren and to Navarro back of SJS .....

Goblue

Post Number: 1987
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 12:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: All of those locales...plus others...were east of Hayes...you left out Farmbrook.

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 450
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 9:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: About your school supplies… I did have some of your chalk, but Ms. Fruend took it away from me. Said she needed it to mark up the boards more to give GB an excuse to stay after school with her…... gb: “Can I stay after school and clean the boards for you Ms. Fruend? Please! Please! Please!” …… Fruend: “Why certainly you dear young man. And if you do a real good job I just may have a special reward for you.” (wink, wink)

ES: You need to explain to GB that a Hoe is not a gardening tool.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1687
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 1:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: Tour bus for Jjaba will stop on Farmbrook for two blessings from Jjaba at SR's home (If still standing) and at the Blue Spruce ... OD and I will sprinkle White Chalk dust at both sites....

Goblue

Post Number: 1989
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 3:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: I don't know if I could find SR's house again...but no one could miss that blue spruce...if only trees could talk...or...thank God they can't.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1693
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 4:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: You could not find her house ???? what???? You dated the fox according to you more than once right???? jjaba knows a lot of hebrew prayers he wants to apply to that house and its memories....

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 463
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 6:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: SR's father would never let GB come near the house. That's why they always stopped at the blue spruce.

Goblue

Post Number: 1991
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 8:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES/OD: SR's mom was a single mother...don't know what happened to her father...she had no sibs so that meant that we had the house to ourselves until her mom got home from work...so I helped her clean, do the dishes, etc. The house is in the middle of the first block south of CPD on the east side...those homes all look alike. The blue spruce marked another house...in the next block further south on the west side of the street...I'm blanking now...2nd or 3rd house from the corner? Jjaba?...Hebrew prayers?...SR wasn't even Lutheran.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1697
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 9:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: Jjaba needs individuals to add to his congregation .... I am sure outside of detroit in Farmington ... somewhere on the westside...

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 464
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 9:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: I could say SR's father ran off when he saw what she was dating, but you know I wouldn't do that. Sorry about her mom. It must have been really hard for a single mother in those days. I actually believe you when you say you helped with the cleaning and dishes. Puppy love will make a guy do strange things.

Goblue

Post Number: 1995
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 10:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Kain't buy me love...I even mowed the lawn with a push mower...it was more than worth the reward.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1699
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 12:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: What her mom actually paid you? What did the Fox SR think about you dusting ... making dinner .... Ironing ???? Did she go out with other guys while you were a domestic on Farmbrook????

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 474
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 7:53 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Don't make fun of GB. If not for his domestic talents HT may not have found him nearly so attractive.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1705
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 5:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Oh... How could I not include HT in this mix ...