Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » :::Eastside Memories Megathread::: » Denby High school » Denby HS Archive of Archives » Archive through June 22, 2008 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Olddetroiter
Username: Olddetroiter

Post Number: 583
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 8:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So... it looks like the worm has turned on me... two worms, actually.

Goblue
Username: Goblue

Post Number: 2041
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 8:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: No luck on the SD search so far...the last address I had for her is 25 years old...no one by that name in MI...we'll find her...we always do...the ultimate irony will be if she's living down the street from OD.

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 589
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 11:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: If she was anywhere near I'd know it.

Goblue

Post Number: 2049
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 11:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Not if she weighs 280 you wouldn't.

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 598
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 11:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: If there's any 280 pound woman in our neighborhood, she must only come out at night.

Goblue

Post Number: 2056
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 12:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Was just on Google Earthwatch for your neighborhood...did you know that your neighbor 4 doors over likes to sunbathe nude in her fenced backyard?

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 608
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 1:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: Our sub doesn't allow fences, but that may be a good reason to grant an exception. Thanks for the heads up though. I'll make sure I only Google or ogle outside my city limits.

Goblue

Post Number: 2059
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 3:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Hmmmm...looked like a fence...maybe its a hedge...enjoy.

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 616
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 5:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: Oh ya. Now I know who you're talking about. But the Google Earth pictures are out of date. She lost a lot of weight since that pic... Now weighs in at about 130. Unfortunately now that we want to see it, she doesn't want to show it anymore. No more sun bathing... Wears a peasant's dress all the time.

Goblue

Post Number: 2062
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 11:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Geez...what a shame/loss! On the other hand...ES can be seen sunbathing nude in SJ...in real time...excuse me...I gotta go puke...I'll bet anything that SHY is puking too...or snickering!

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 627
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 8:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: No more ES sunbathing pics available. Didn’t you see the news on CNN about the lenses on all the government’s spy satellites suddenly burning out?

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 634
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 1:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: Good news and bad news…. Good news, the satellites are fixed….. Bad news, I see what you are talking about. I think we just lost all our leverage for convincing ES to pay us not to give his address to SHY. If we did give it to her, she’d probably burn it anyway.

Goblue

Post Number: 2063
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 1:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: You're right...when I saw SH-E I offered to give her ES's locale to pass on to SHY...she doubled over laughing...said something about SHY saying that once was bad enough.

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 641
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 7:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: She told me once was once too many.

Eastside61
Username: Eastside61

Post Number: 1741
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 6:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB/OD: Remember the true whereabouts is being investigated by the CSI LA Team members .....

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 664
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2008 - 8:20 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Welcome back from your happy place. All refreshed and ready to face SHY again?

Eastside61

Post Number: 1743
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2008 - 11:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: always good to be back..... didn't know that you two clowns missed me at all....

Goblue

Post Number: 2072
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2008 - 3:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Were you gone?

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 674
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2008 - 4:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Glad you are back. You have no idea how hard it is to keep GB occupied all by yourself. At least that's what SHE and SHY used to say.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1747
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2008 - 5:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: The mom taught him ... SHE and SHY experienced him at various levels and Old Man H wanted to shot his ass .... I am surprised that he is actually still alive ... GB I think needs to consider coming clean about many of his dark deeds .... that occurred on the eastside during the golden era. What a disruptive figure and he was never accountable to anyone except for HT... go figure!

Goblue

Post Number: 2076
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2008 - 7:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well for one thing...I NEVER referred to MR. H as "old man"...it was always "Officer H., Sir"...that sort of politeness got the curfew extended...that way the three of us had more time.

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 681
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2008 - 10:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: The three of you? Lets see... (1)- you... (2)- Officer H. Sir... (3)- ???

Could (3) be HT??? That's some Boys Club.

Goblue

Post Number: 2078
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2008 - 10:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: I don't have any French...and my Spanish doesn't include three...weren't no Officer H nor HT in the '56 Sunliner! Lord, didn't they learn you nuthin' in CA?

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 683
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2008 - 11:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: Well, they didn't teach me anything about Officer H nor HT in the '56 Sunliner. Maybe ES can enlighten me.

Goblue

Post Number: 2081
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2008 - 11:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: ES is so fulla shit that his eyes have turned brown...as a 706'er you know better than to listen to one of those 309'ers...ES speaks with a goat tongue.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1752
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 1:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: YOU GOT it right one the money ...... and you can tell one is lying because they usually say something weak like "so fulla shit" or " her eyes are turning brown" .... or one might also try to put a guilt trip on another eastsider's scout troup..... Od stay strong because now he has been exposed once again ... since it is after 7 PM I am sure he will be calling 7&K for more counsel .... remember he knew Old Man H and HT way before he ever drove a Sunliner...... Sorry GB - you've been had again....

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 687
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 8:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Only a trained psychologist could cut through all the blather and to to the heart of the matter as succinctly as you.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1756
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 11:21 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Thanks! and there will be no bill for the month of June.....

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 694
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 12:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Medicare will be pleased.

Goblue

Post Number: 2087
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 7:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: You're right...only a trained psychologist could cut through the blather...anybody know one?