Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » :::Eastside Memories Megathread::: » Denby High school » Denby HS Archive of Archives » Archive through June 27, 2008 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Olddetroiter
Username: Olddetroiter

Post Number: 702
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 11:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: I think MSU offers an animal psychologist program.

Eastside61
Username: Eastside61

Post Number: 1762
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 12:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Boys: MSU is a leader in Tambourine/Trombone/Brunette/
blond mud wrestling psychotherapy. It was all done from a special configured bus ... the same company that did John Maddens. I think they are built at the Fordham Whammo site.

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 707
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 8:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I seem to recall Madden saying something once about getting the idea for his six legged turkeys from watching a MSU trombone/brunette/blond mud wrestling match.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1763
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 2:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: So so surprised that GB never worked at the Fordham Whammo site ... or even tried to distribute his NE Shoppers to the 11,000 workers, instead of just dumping them back of St. James church on his way to 706 meetings and then accepting the Newsboy Merit badge - What a guy! and now he bails on bus Eastside Evangelical Word of God tour ....... and how much closer to god can one get than actually being Father Bannnahead Amazing! maybe everyone left the eastside because of FBH??? but he will resort to blaming it on Goats or Tango's cousin Le Page.....

Goblue
Username: Goblue

Post Number: 2093
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 8:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: More of ES's Haight-Ashbuy verbal wanderings...I guess we just gotta humor him...especially with his attempts to disparage 706...and St. James...I'm thinking that maybe he took a puck to the head at one of the Sharks games...a deflected slap shot...when he was paying too much attention to the boob(s) next to him.

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 724
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 11:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: Interesting imagery. One boob ogling others.

Goblue

Post Number: 2098
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 11:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Apparently the wives and girlfriends get their kicks showing the old guy a little here and there...that cold air in the hockey arena does make things stand out.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1767
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 12:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB:-OD: Tickets for you clowns are already at Will Call.... come and enjoy the cool air and let it ALL hang out.....

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 728
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 8:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Make that 3 tickets. We're bringing Stanley with us.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1769
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 11:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: I guess we will need a seat for Livingstone too....

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 742
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 4:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: You're right. We will need another seat, but it won't be for Livingston. Because the NHL doesn't trust anyone in SJ they will send one of these guys to guard the cup and sit between you and the Stanley.

http://answers.yahoo.com/quest ion/index?qid=20080527142820AA PLjyM

Take a good look because that is the closet you or the Sharks will ever get to it.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1772
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 5:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: I don't want to go to the phone and GET Violet SE 59 all lined up (bent over is more like it) so that she blows the Shit out of the Thumb area..... so lets wait until after 7/1 when free agency kicks in ....and see what moves the Fins make to close the gap with the wing nuts..... fair enough?????

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 748
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 7:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: I accept your plea for peace. But instead of waiting until 7/1, why not wait for the season. Ken Holland has a knack for creating great teams from players the others overlook. Besides isn't SE59 is K-Zoo? She could take out Chicago if she faces the wrong way.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1774
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 10:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Truce is in effect ... now back to VSE59 - I wonder what type of alcohol and bean dip we would need to mix in order take AZ off the map... Please I love Chicago and the Cubs are doing so well.... so lets tell her it is for the good of humanity... I think she will understand

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 753
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 10:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: I propose a face off (actually a butt off)... VSE59 vs. Tango. Loser gets Oscar.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1776
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 10:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Did little Gold Oscar ever drive a white ford?

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 758
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 10:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: That's what he says. But all I remember is an old green Plymouth.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1780
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 1:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: The Chick magnet .... HT loved it!

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 768
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 6:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: I don't know about chicks, but it did get him an old hen ... SE59

Eastside61

Post Number: 1782
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 6:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Ever wonder what HT did after he was dumped by GB? I think he sold shoes at Federals - or was it EJ Korvette?

Goblue

Post Number: 2102
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 7:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

More of the same...these two must be out on a weekend pass as the institution attempts to reintegrate them into society.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1786
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 7:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: I have evaluated the following quote from Fordham Boy:
"More of the same...these two must be out on a weekend pass as the institution attempts to reintegrate them into society." and 22 words to actually evade the real question asked ..... I wonder if it was the 'HT Magnet Plymouth' or was is the stolen Nehru Medallion off of some poor SJude coed ..... or was it Whammo SE59 ... and we are still wondering about HT.....

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 775
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 11:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: GB dumped HT? I didn't know that. I thought SE59 broke them up when GB suggested a threesome, and she didn't go that way.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1788
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 1:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Local tabloids during the late 50's did report that HT and SE59 might have been from Area 51 ... Could GB be an alien? The original ET ....? Wasn't Area 51 actually the Duchess Drive-In?

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 784
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 6:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: GB may be illegal in a lot of respects, but I don't think he's an alien. HT and SE59? .... Possibly ..... Maybe GB's just an alien lover. I've known him for a long time. He would have had to have swam the Rio Grande in his diapers to get into the country before I met him..... Oh, you mean the other kind of alien. I don't know, but that house on Fordham was nothing like in this world.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1792
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 7:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: maybe HT was abducted ... and is living on Planet Whammo just north of Jupiter...... maybe HT is actually Ming the Merciless and GB is actually Flash..... No! Not Flash Gordon .... Flash in the Pan ... that is where the leather helmet comes from ... Planet Whammo.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1797
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 7:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: OD and I have agreed that there will be an 8 min truce regarding mentioning HT .... 7:59, 7:58, 7:57.......

Goblue

Post Number: 2114
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 7:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES/OD: Just saw the thread about turkeys on Belle Isle...you boys been down there together again, watching the sub races, eh!

Eastside61

Post Number: 1801
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 7:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: 0:04, 0:03, 0:02 ...... Oh! time to have HT surface again ... maybe at Belle Isle ....

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 813
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 8:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Not Belle Isle. Now we know who was with GB at the cactus fights in the Tucson desert.