Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: » Pepsi Porch tigers « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Raptor56
Username: Raptor56

Post Number: 426
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 4:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm going to our company outing at the tigers game on sunday (aug 31). They decided to reserve the Pepsi Porch this year, so I was wondering what the view/experience is like? Are the bleacher seats uncomfortable? do they have backs?

Thanks for the feedback!

Detroitstar
Username: Detroitstar

Post Number: 1303
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 8:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes they do have backs. Actually every seat at Comerica Park has a back. The pepsi porch is very nice. The view is a little long, but there is lots of space as well as picnic tables and very accessible and not too busy concession areas.

401don
Username: 401don

Post Number: 741
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 12:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you (or your co-workers) don't go to Comerica often take advantage of the fact that you can stand anywhere and spend a couple of innings walking around (with a beer). You can stand behind home plate to get out of the brutal sun and there are far fewer people in the good standing spots Sundays vs. Fri/Sat. nights.

Raptor56
Username: Raptor56

Post Number: 434
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 12:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been to many a game at CoPa, just never been way up in Pepsi land. wondered about the view and how comfortable the bleacher seating up there was.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.