Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » :::Eastside Memories Megathread::: » Heilmann Park Revisited.....Dawn of a new day » Archive through September 13, 2008 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Eastside61
Username: Eastside61

Post Number: 2125
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 - 7:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope GB will post all the photos as soon as he returns to AZ...

Olddetroiter
Username: Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1372
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 - 11:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know 7&K would love to see them, and I would like to see if he still looks like JC.

7andkelly
Username: 7andkelly

Post Number: 1356
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 11:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm surprised to see this from you OD, being you're still in Michigan with our abundance of fresh water. This type of comment is something I would expect from one of your loser friends who drink recycled urine, and are too cheap to change the filters.

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1375
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 12:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

7&K: No offense intended. Given your history with GB I just thought you might be interested in seeing how he looked all dressed up in his speedo, high heel designer shoes, and purple silk chaps.

(Message edited by olddetroiter on September 10, 2008)

Jcole
Username: Jcole

Post Number: 3643
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 2:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD, I'm assuming that by ' I would like to see if he still looks like JC' you mean he still DRESSES like me? Otherwise, I may have to feel insulted.

Eastside61

Post Number: 2127
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 5:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To All: GB is returning to AZ and that means the DYes forum ..... get your resumes ready! Oh! Sorry seven ... that is a tough one for you .... Is everyone in the the book deal that is being negotiated in Colorado by GB ????

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1376
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 5:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JC: Apology, apology, apology. GB and HT spare no expense on clothes when they visit the boutique together, but I didn’t mean to imply his dresses were nicer than yours.

ES: 7&K may have a point about the recycled urine. GB is always spitting out the Spanish words trying to make us believe he knows el español. He thinks Tango is Spanish for Tang, and recycled Tango juice is probably about the same color as Tang soft drink. I hear it’s an acquired taste, but GB likes his on the rocks.

Eastside61

Post Number: 2129
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 10:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: totally right on Seven once again with his strong intellect and imaginative insight has come through for us! Thanks 7 and remember to keep us posted with your other psychic knowledge.

JC: I think with your stylish clothing that you should be on the cover of the book ..... maybe a photo shoot of you walking into a NDHS Friday night dance .... ????

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1382
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 8:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Do you think we should include Tango’s Mapleridge service in the book and maybe award him a small gratuity? I remember him pulling the milk cart before the Twin Pines milk man got his truck.

7andkelly

Post Number: 1367
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 9:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD, I don't know what would be worse...seeing a picture of goblow dressed up like you described, or listening to ES sing "My boyfriend's back and you're gonna be in trouble" when goblow returns.

Eastside61

Post Number: 2132
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 10:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

7: I be singin' Rescue Me .....just like Fontella did .... GOBLOW will be in rare form ... but he was kicked out of the Lutheran Choir at church and the 706 Glee Club in '58 ..... Totally tone deaf ...it was from that extra small u OF m bananahead helmet he insists on wearing.... GBlow is one sad dude .... Hey 7 what is your favorite song????

7andkelly

Post Number: 1368
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 10:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brown Eyed Girl - first heard on WXYZ AM 1270 on my GE "transistor radio" from Olsens.

Thanks for asking.

Have a nice day.

Eastside61

Post Number: 2136
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 1:17 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

7: who was the DJ on WXYZ that played the "Brown Eyed Girl" ... that is the key question???? No NO it wasn't GO Blow .... GB is an old white guy who can't dance and loved Pat Boone - (cough) How sad! Do you remember a DJ named Tom Clay .... who once locked himself in the studio of a radio station I cannot remember the call letters and played : "She Wore an Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie polka dot bikini" for an entire weekend.... Rock On

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1389
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 8:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I used to like Little Darling until I heard Lee Allen dedicate it from GB to HT "On the Horn" one night…. Speaking of teeny weenies, I wonder what Tango did with his tail when he wore the speedo.

7andkelly

Post Number: 1372
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 10:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BTW, what's that bozo goblow getting extradited for this time, malfeasance? They ought to lock him up just for being a public nuisance.

7andkelly

Post Number: 1373
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 10:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And just in case that doesn't get that old goat goblow's goat, Nader is polling at 6% in Michigan this week. HAHAHAHAHA!

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1390
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 11:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guys: We need to go easy on GB and Tango when they get back. There's no way of knowing what all that time spent with real horsemen and real show horses might have done to their psyches.

ES: Can you have your emergency couch ready just in case? .... the one with the restraints you use for the dangerous cases?

Zitro
Username: Zitro

Post Number: 1899
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 11:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

7: My favorite song is Sarah Smile by Hall & Oates

Jcole
Username: Jcole

Post Number: 3697
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 12:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Z, that's one of mine too. Named my daughter after it.

7andkelly

Post Number: 1377
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 12:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guys, are you trying to drive old man goblow nuts? OD asked nicely for you all to go easy, so I would think a modicum of respect would be in order.

Zitro

Post Number: 1904
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 12:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm entitled to my opinion aren't I? This isn't Russia.

7andkelly

Post Number: 1378
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 1:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree, Z. And Sarah Palin does have a great smile to go along with her brown eyes which are accentuated with her progressive lens sexy specks. Screw goblow if he doesn't agree.

(Message edited by 7andkelly on September 12, 2008)

Zitro

Post Number: 1909
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 1:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope the old fart takes his BP medicine before he logs onto this forum. His heroes Vladamir & Karl must be turning over right about now.

Zitro

Post Number: 1913
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 2:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Comrades, I meant to say esteemed old fart, my bad.

7andkelly

Post Number: 1381
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 3:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm pretty sure if goblow's only option is medicine from BP, he's not going to make it anyway.

Eastside61

Post Number: 2137
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 6:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe we can all meet at Heilmann and hold an Oldies Dance ... I need to side with GB this weekend and HOPE that his school u OF m pushes the little boys from golden dome university right out their stadium .....

Z: are all democrats communist? and interesting take from an esteemed eastsider like you ....

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1392
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2008 - 8:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Yes, we need to stand up for the Michigan schools... even if they do wear banana helmets.... Can you hook the wires into GB's mini-helmet if he needs shock therapy, or will you need help prying it off?

Eastside61

Post Number: 2138
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2008 - 11:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: I wonder if 7 knows that GB does have listed on his resume a reference to the extra small bananahead helmet? and there is a hammer and cycle on the back of the helmet, too ... I think it was from some eastside group of community organizers that he belonged to back in the 'day' ....

Zitro

Post Number: 1917
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2008 - 11:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: If you not careful your in danger of having your Communist Party card taken from you. If you pull out your card and look at the symbol on it you'll find it's a hammer & sickle. Bad Comrade!

Eastside61

Post Number: 2142
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2008 - 4:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Z: Denby education....MSU education ..... and not checking the grammar in combination make for a better comrade ... hope to see you at the next Eastside Cell meeting at 7's house! Have you seen my card... I might have left it at George's Liquor store when they asked for my senior ID....