Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » Garwood Mansion » Garwood Archives » Garwood Mansion « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Margie
Username: Margie

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 9:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How about if we reunite at the players club on Jefferson ?????????

Kathinozarks
Username: Kathinozarks

Post Number: 1564
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 9:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok, do not rag on Margie for starting a new thread! She didn't know how it works! :-)

1kielsondrive
Username: 1kielsondrive

Post Number: 405
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 9:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Margie, pass this on to the original Gar Wood link in case anyone misses it. The Players Clubhouse would be a fine venue for our reunion, costs permitting, and very close to the scene of the crimes.

1kielsondrive

Post Number: 406
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 9:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Margie, why did you suggest The Players? It's a great idea and great venue. If it's decided to have a night in Detroit, The Players should be it. Thank you. As much as I love the clubhouse, I'm surprised I didn't think of and suggest it. There may also still be a couple of Gar Wood connections in the membership of The Players.

Margie

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 8:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1Kiel...I suggested the Players because about 15 yrs. ago my husbands brother had his wedding reception there and I never forgot it ...It is truly the most amazing place.In light of the fact that some are going to want to jam it would be perfect with the stage.I'm supposing they have a sound system which would be great.It would make our memorable time even more so because it would be just the right size,very low lighting,cozy it's hard to explain if you havent been there , I'm trying to get some pics of the inside it's been hard but I won't give up, even if we don't use it ...I want everyone to see !

Margie

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 8:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where am I...did I get lost ????????

1kielsondrive

Post Number: 419
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 9:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Margie, if you like we can abandon this link and post any future comments at the other Gar Wood link. Okay? I'll post there now.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.