Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: » Millen Speaks! « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Baselinepunk
Username: Baselinepunk

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 4:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can not believe my eyes!

Comments about Lions ... Offering color commentary on the 4:15 game ...

Smogboy
Username: Smogboy

Post Number: 6599
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 5:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, Millen was a great player back in his day and a solid commentator immediately thereafter but seeing what he did to the Lions team, I don't think he deserves to even coach sandlot football anymore. His credibility is shot with me as a fan of football and I'm sure it's taken a pretty severe beating with his peers as well.

And the last thing he needs to do is open up his pie hole and talk about the Lions now. Lord knows you couldn't muster a word out of him when he was running the place. Now he wants to suddenly open up when there are no repercussions? What a spineless gesture there if he were to spew anything about the team. His Pennsylvania sized ego & hubris made a mockery of the Lions franchise.

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 2076
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 6:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

fuck you millen

Fafafooey
Username: Fafafooey

Post Number: 30
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 7:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I couldn't believe my eyes either..wtf? How did he get a job where anything NFL is concerned?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.