Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » Video of Student Attacking Bus Driver « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Grumpyoldlady
Username: Grumpyoldlady

Post Number: 368
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did any of you view the video on Yahoo of the Michigan bus driver being viciously attacked by a student? I don't believe it said where it was in Michigan. Here is the link to Yahoo video, and you have to look in the videos at the bottom to pick it out and play it.
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/u p/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl= 12340157&ch=4226713&src=news

Chrissy_snow
Username: Chrissy_snow

Post Number: 502
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw it, it was horrible!!! They said the kid was special needs, but he's being held on $50k bail. It made me so angry! He really injured that bus driver.

Eastsideal
Username: Eastsideal

Post Number: 377
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It says "Kalamazoo" very plainly right at the beginning of the video.

Grumpyoldlady
Username: Grumpyoldlady

Post Number: 370
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't know how I missed that. Thanks!

Raj313
Username: Raj313

Post Number: 62
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If that's out future, we are surely doomed!

Detroitnerd
Username: Detroitnerd

Post Number: 3604
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nothing wrong with that kid that a stick of dynamite up the ass wouldn't cure.

321brian
Username: 321brian

Post Number: 625
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm sure someone will make him feel "special" in juvee.

That special needs crap was a first response by his parents and their lawyer to keep him out of real jail.

Credit to the two kids who tried to stop him. In todays world where nobody wants to get involved I am surprised anyone on the bus did anything.

Andyguard73
Username: Andyguard73

Post Number: 301
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree brian, three cheers for the two kids who stepped in. You also have to give a lot of credit to the bus driver who, instead of running off the bus after the two kids pushed the attacker back, did her job and contacted the garage.

Raj313
Username: Raj313

Post Number: 63
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

321brian
"Credit to the two kids who tried to stop him. In todays world where nobody wants to get involved I am surprised anyone on the bus did anything."

The last time I tried breaking up a fight between juvenile males I was attacted.

D_mcc
Username: D_mcc

Post Number: 1688
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 6:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When I saw him running for the front I would have slammed on the brakes...but thats just me

Jimaz
Username: Jimaz

Post Number: 6751
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 8:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I couldn't find the video in the first link. I think I found another copy at mlive.

Rjk
Username: Rjk

Post Number: 1223
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 9:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This punk was already living in the Kalamazoo County Juvenile Home. What's his punishment going to be, send back to juvee but with no dessert for a week?

If he gets out at 21 I'm just glad he's on the opposite side of the state.

Mopardan
Username: Mopardan

Post Number: 240
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 9:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When I saw him running for the front I would have slammed on the brakes...but thats just me.
============================== =================
Expounding on that thought...when he flies face first into the windshield then crumples to the ground, open the doors then kick his sorry butt out. That's my take.

Daddeeo
Username: Daddeeo

Post Number: 524
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 10:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Then the driver gets sued. It would be nice to drop the jerk off by the side of the road about 5 miles from home.

321brian
Username: 321brian

Post Number: 626
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 10:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Raj313,

So just watch then. It's not your problem right?

I know it's tough to get involved because whenever you touch someone (even two kids fighting) you are always thinking in the back of your head that you are going to get sued.

You should have put one of those kids on the ground.

Kryptonite
Username: Kryptonite

Post Number: 94
Posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 9:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroitnerd how could you??? Good lord it would be much easier to shove the stick of dynamite down his throat. :-)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.