Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » Cornerstone Schools Nicole White - Adultery, lies. and attempted Murder. « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Mikeg
Username: Mikeg

Post Number: 2263
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 2:16 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the web site:
quote:

"Never A Vow" The book. Coming Soon in 2009

Your web site is pathetically unreadable! Your also need to decide if the subject of the book is the victim or Cornerstone.

Seriously, if you want to sell this book and raise some money for the victim, you need to engage the services of an editor.

Nickstone
Username: Nickstone

Post Number: 76
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 4:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mike g- agreed... I can't make heads or tails of this site...

Chrissy_snow
Username: Chrissy_snow

Post Number: 518
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 5:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As my g'ma used to say, "bless her heart".

Benfield
Username: Benfield

Post Number: 133
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 11:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So what does this have to do with Cornerstone School again? I don't know why I should care that a non-classroom employee had a fucked up personal life.

Novine
Username: Novine

Post Number: 1229
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 1:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks like someone hopes that including Clark Durant and Cornerstone Schools in the promo. material will help sell books.

"But if they are attempting to teach the children to take responsibility for their own actions, employees should take responsibility for their actions as well."

I didn't realize that my employer was responsible for my personal behavior outside of work.

Benfield

Post Number: 134
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 2:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So, in other words, you are full of shit.

Mrsjdaniels
Username: Mrsjdaniels

Post Number: 1340
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 2:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

huh? and my husband can't get his book sold...what a crock!

why do you have to type 'E Nevada' after every mention of Cornerstone Schools?

the whole thing is very poorly written...what is it that you are attempting to communicate?

Chrissy_snow
Username: Chrissy_snow

Post Number: 520
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 2:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I applaud anyone for trying - but you need to be professional and make sure your product is without error. Hire an editor or just have a really smart friend read over it and edit it for you. If the website wasn't ready, it shouldn't have been launched and advertised, and if the website writer also wrote the book....

If there's a story here, I'd suggest you take it all down, revamp it, and try again, because right now you're leaving a very bad impression of your work, and you know what they say about first impressions.

Self publishing is the way to go these days, Mrsjdaniels! Has your husband looked into that?

Locke09
Username: Locke09

Post Number: 84
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 2:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am not familiar with the incident Neveravow is presenting here. I cannot tell what the "truth" is from what has been presented thus far. I don't know any of the parties involved. But the tone of the website is subjective, emotional and biased.

So, I would recommend an attorney in addition to an editor before someone sues you for slander.

I also wonder if you had permission to publish someone's personal notes.

That's why I don't believe in diaries or journals.

Marianewtothed
Username: Marianewtothed

Post Number: 70
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 3:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Was there a release form? Is this a true story...Why not change the names...I smell a lawsuit...

Benfield

Post Number: 136
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 5:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What happened to that Neveravow douche? Kind of defeats the purpose of the thread if he's gone.

Professorscott
Username: Professorscott

Post Number: 1907
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 5:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ran screaming.

Neveravow
Username: Neveravow

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 8:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Revising...

Detroitchef
Username: Detroitchef

Post Number: 145
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 12:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Neveravow,
You keep mentioning the 'Southfield Hilton' in your rant...is this the current Hilton Garden Inn property? I know the owners, George Benton was the manager there and has been for a while now, who is this Greg S. you keep mentioning?

Realitycheck
Username: Realitycheck

Post Number: 361
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 2:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Late to this thread, I now see that 'Neveravow' evidently followed sage advice from Chrissy_snow to "take it all down, revamp it and try again" . . .

. . . or at least heeded step No. 1. Blank screen greets www.neveravow.com visitors presently, though I scrolled briefly through the hodgepodge preserved via cache memory (bless 'ya again, Google).

"Subjective, emotional and biased" is a kind understatement, Locke.

Neveravow deserves his public pummeling as much as Jim Cramer.

Benfield

Post Number: 139
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 4:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Revising...

Translation: polishing a turd.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.