Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » Kwame Got Over on Us! « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ct_alum
Username: Ct_alum

Post Number: 116
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 6:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1. 120 days in a private, climate controlled cell with takeout from Fishbones for eleven felonies plus assault on a Police Officer. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Madoff was charged with eleven felonies and he is looking at 150 years.

2. A do nothing job with advances that equals over $200k per year.

3. Now being showered with "gifts" from wifey and other persons unknown.

4. Allowed to skate out of town on his terms - Why did wifey and kids move to Dallas last December? Perhaps the fix was already in in regard to transferring his probation?

5. No Federal prosecution on the horizon - Anybody that thinks that anyone other than Rosendall will be charged is dreaming. Rosendall gave them a road map, yet nothing has happened - How can Rosendall be convicted of bribing someone yet the receipients of the bribes are still untouched? Between John Conyers and Mommie, the fix is in again. Don't tell me to be patient, the Feds have had over 4 years to "dot the i's and cross the t's" and have done nothing while the raping, pillaging and plundering took place and continues to this day.

6. Obstructed justice and interfered with numnerous DPD investigations without any personal/legal consequences.

7. Do I live in Detroit? Yes. Am I bitter? Hell, yes!

Brg
Username: Brg

Post Number: 60
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 7:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ct, sorry to hear that you are bitter. Like you I too live in Detroit and yes Kwame Kilpatrick was a failure. He let down a city and he let you down but now it is time to let him go. Let him go to Texas and be the end of him.

Kwame Kilpatrick is the disgraced former mayor of Detroit and Detroit needs to move pass the Kilpatrick era.

Bigb23
Username: Bigb23

Post Number: 4176
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 7:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Kwame Kilpatrick is the disgraced former mayor of Detroit and Detroit needs to move pass the Kilpatrick era.

No, this is current events, and he is taking down a region, not only Detroit. And, I ask again, are you not Bob Berg ?

Let him go ? You are an apologist for what is going on, in the "Borders".

Bragaboutme
Username: Bragaboutme

Post Number: 633
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 8:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where are the Feds? They usually take a long time. All I can say is be patient.

Brg

Post Number: 61
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 10:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"No, this is current events, and he is taking down a region, not only Detroit. And, I ask again, are you not Bob Berg ?

Let him go ? You are an apologist for what is going on, in the "Borders"."

No I am not Bob Berg but I tell you what, if you need to stay angry at a former mayor/felon then be my guest. Dude, I'm no apologist. I guess you are still angry at Richard Nixon for the lies he told you back in 1974.

Charcoalgreysoul
Username: Charcoalgreysoul

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 10:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meh Madoff screwed over wealthy folks. You will always get 100x the penalty for screwing over wealthy folks compared to working class folks when it comes to white collar crime. :P

I'm bitter because fresh out of jail from felony charges he gets a damn good job. While I can barely get a job interview. Hmph.

Iheartthed
Username: Iheartthed

Post Number: 3852
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 11:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please, let it go. He doesn't even live in Detroit anymore.

Brg

Post Number: 62
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 12:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Please, let it go. He doesn't even live in Detroit anymore."

This was exactly what I was saying before I was called an apologist....LOL

Iseries840
Username: Iseries840

Post Number: 1027
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 11:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Exodus 20:17
"...shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house; neither shalt thou desire his wife, nor his servant, nor his handmaid, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is his."

Homer
Username: Homer

Post Number: 412
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 1:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CT sez,

"5. No Federal prosecution on the horizon - Anybody that thinks that anyone other than Rosendall will be charged is dreaming. Rosendall gave them a road map, yet nothing has happened - How can Rosendall be convicted of bribing someone yet the receipients of the bribes are still untouched? Between John Conyers and Mommie, the fix is in again. Don't tell me to be patient, the Feds have had over 4 years to "dot the i's and cross the t's" and have done nothing while the raping, pillaging and plundering took place and continues to this day."

Could'nt agree more with the above.
Bitter? Hell Yes! The wound goes deeper than "out of sight out of mind".
Hopefully he will screw up in Texas and face some Lone Star Justice, if the Feds keep dragging their heels.

Bulletmagnet
Username: Bulletmagnet

Post Number: 1818
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 1:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, Ct_alum! You forgot to throw in the race card (for whatever reasons) for good measure. I feel your burn, pal.

Rja2
Username: Rja2

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 1:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's our fault. We "done set him up for a comeback."

Bigb23
Username: Bigb23

Post Number: 4193
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 8:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

No I am not Bob Berg but I tell you what, if you need to stay angry at a former mayor/felon then be my guest

Why shouldn't we still be angry at a person who flaunts the law ? And he brings the whole region down to his level.

Mzsuzuki
Username: Mzsuzuki

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 10:33 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Synagro's owners have some deep pockets and many connections. There was a diagram in the Michigan Citizen last year that explained all of Synagro's connections in deep detail.

Iseries840
Username: Iseries840

Post Number: 1029
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 10:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Synagro is owned by the Carlye Group. No one is going to investigate them.

Brg

Post Number: 66
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 11:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When I read this statement: "Why shouldn't we still be angry at a person who flaunts the law" I could almost relate to this anger because only an elitist could ignore the laws but when this was added: "And he brings the whole region down to his level." I woke up.

Kwame Kilpatrick is a resident of Southlake, Texas not Detroit, Michigan. He is no longer "bringing down this region." People are giving him "boogeyman status" and that is why I said let it go.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.