Discuss Detroit » NON-DETROIT ISSUES » Why Can't Many Conservative Protesters Spell? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Flanders_field
Username: Flanders_field

Post Number: 1750
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 7:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What exactly is "Medioracy"??

Mildly suggestive pictures??

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 7822
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 9:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Hooked on Phonics"?

Ccbatson
Username: Ccbatson

Post Number: 19107
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 1:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sigh...once again, if their worst crime were spelling...liberals are in big big trouble...oops, they are anyway? And they are dragging the rest of us down in the process? Hurry up 2012.

Bearinabox
Username: Bearinabox

Post Number: 1262
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 2:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Get a brain, morans.

Cheddar_bob
Username: Cheddar_bob

Post Number: 1835
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 4:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

liberals are in big big trouble

Yep, big trouble. In control of the House, the Senate, and the White House. Yep, big trouble.

What is that feeling like, cc? The feeling that you're being dragged down by a bunch of liberals? You must feel so helpless knowing that there's nothing you can do about it and 2012 probably isn't go to go your way, either.

Jimaz
Username: Jimaz

Post Number: 6716
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 8:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a new one I hadn't seen before. I found it while reviewing the new Alexandra Pelosi film, Right America Feeling Wronged.

Socilism?

Seriously though, I think this phenomenon has something to do with their "big tent" recruitment strategy. The bigger the tent, the lower the standards. No real mystery, other than why they feel so smug.

That T-shirt is in part 3 of the film, not part 4.

(Message edited by Jimaz on March 01, 2009)

Mama_jackson
Username: Mama_jackson

Post Number: 494
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 8:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it's more of a testament to their worn out ideology, don't you? Let them speak out in their own way. It just proves the point more and more that only big money for business isn't the way to go. There should have been more money for schools. When you have educated citizens, the whole country benefits.

Instead untold billions went to the banks, without any accountability.

Jimaz
Username: Jimaz

Post Number: 6717
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 9:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I think it's more of a testament to their worn out ideology, don't you?

Yeah. It does prove your point although the phenomenon existed long before they considered their ideology worn out. Heck the race is over and they're still running! LOL!

1kielsondrive
Username: 1kielsondrive

Post Number: 941
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 10:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Science, english, spelling, math and logic are not neo-con's strong suits.

Vetalalumni
Username: Vetalalumni

Post Number: 1328
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 12:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is the sincerity that counts (laugh).

Mauser765
Username: Mauser765

Post Number: 3034
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 3:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its the new White Nationalist Party.

They meet once or twice a week now, but only in back rooms and closed halls. Everybody wears their uniforms proudly, and those who cant afford fine silk make their own uniform out of a simple bedsheet.

The most recent problem the White Nationalist Party has tackled, is how to burn a cross on the Whitehouse lawn but still get away with it....

Alsodave
Username: Alsodave

Post Number: 753
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 7:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1kielsondrive summed it up nicely.

:-)

Classicyesfan
Username: Classicyesfan

Post Number: 584
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 10:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alsodave, also telling is their strong suit "intelligent design".

I love this sign one of my neanderthal neighbors painted: "I Hate Liburls". I think he was whipped into a frenzy of rage at a Palin appearance.

Ccbatson
Username: Ccbatson

Post Number: 19130
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 4:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They are in power, and the messes are getting bigger and bigger. This is the trouble they are in.

Rb336
Username: Rb336

Post Number: 8600
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 4:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

no, bats, the dems are in power and the scope of all the messes created by republicans over the last 8 years are just becoming clearer, now that repubs aren't in positions to keep sweeping them under the rug

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.