Discuss Detroit » NON-DETROIT ISSUES » The George Bush Legacy Tour. Who's going? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

1kielsondrive
Username: 1kielsondrive

Post Number: 1152
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 3:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who's going to the George Bush Legacy Tour? I'd love to. Is it a closed affair like all of his press conferences and public appearances during his Royal Occupation of the Throne? Most likely. I think we need some Merry Pranksters and Yippies to pull off some hijinks at the legacy tour stops.

Gibran
Username: Gibran

Post Number: 4638
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 5:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

we are

Jimaz
Username: Jimaz

Post Number: 6856
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 7:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's BYOS. Bring your own shoes. Lots of them.

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 7986
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 10:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought we are living it.

Ccbatson
Username: Ccbatson

Post Number: 19724
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 11:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bitter libs....you guys won the last election, yet still look back to Bush. I think I know why...can't stand to face the reality of what you won? Taxes, spending, loss of individual freedoms.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.