Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Drug lords moving to 'burbs « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Itsjeff
Username: Itsjeff

Post Number: 5135
Posted From: 68.42.168.211
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 7:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Police say more and more dealers taking refuge in Oakland

With the weekend execution-style slaying of a convicted drug dealer in Farmington Hills, some local officials are being extravigilant in the war on crime in the suburbs.

Farmington Hills Police Chief William Dwyer said drug dealers from Detroit are moving into the suburbs to enjoy amenities such as good neighborhoods and schools. But their high-risk lifestyles are butting up against Oakland County's safe streets.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com /stories/120605/loc_2005120603 .shtml

Gdub
Username: Gdub

Post Number: 909
Posted From: 68.248.15.192
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 7:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sowing the seeds of white flight.

Tetsua
Username: Tetsua

Post Number: 425
Posted From: 66.155.143.238
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 7:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought the "runners" have been in the burbs for several years now. Didn't think this was something new.

Mrsjdaniels
Username: Mrsjdaniels

Post Number: 124
Posted From: 70.233.2.43
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 8:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

not surprising...i knew this was a hit when i heard what happened..

i know dealers in canton

William_x
Username: William_x

Post Number: 41
Posted From: 4.165.48.152
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 9:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Drug lords have always lived in the white suburbs,and the dealers live in the inner-city. Wehere the unempoloyment rates is high,the homeless have no place to stay,and the uneducated think they know everything.This forum subject can mis-lead the topic in the wrong direction,and if I was reply to someone's request to explain my post....the answer will not be well liked or accepted from you suburbanites.

Psip
Username: Psip

Post Number: 608
Posted From: 69.246.13.131
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 11:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whiteboy Rick comes to mind.
http://www.detnews.com/2005/me tro/0503/26/D02-128735.htm

Psip

Post Number: 609
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 11:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maserati Rick Carter
http://www.geocities.com/jiggs 2000_us/Maseratirick.html

Y.B.I (Young Boys Inc.)
http://www.geocities.com/jiggs 2000_us/youngboysinc.html

Chambers Brothers
http://www.ndsn.org/sept95/boo krev2.html
^very interseting

Psip

Post Number: 611
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 11:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Demetrius Holloway
http://www.geocities.com/jiggs 2000_us/holloway.html

Edward Hanserd
http://www.geocities.com/jiggs 2000_us/Hanserd.html

All of the 80's gangs
http://www.geocities.com/jiggs 2000_us/ethnic.html

Super_d
Username: Super_d

Post Number: 395
Posted From: 152.163.100.195
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 12:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'Psip' we needed this info' a while back on the "Detroit steet-gang thread". Nevertheless very good info__thanks

super d(motordetroit)

Eastside
Username: Eastside

Post Number: 713
Posted From: 68.42.170.57
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 1:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Baddest dude of that era...Lodrick(Hitman)Parker

Psip

Post Number: 612
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 2:03 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks like we overloaded that site. I wish I would have saved those pages. or reposted them here

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 6160
Posted From: 216.203.223.67
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 2:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A shooting in Farmington. Of course it is the fault of Detroit.

Can we attribute some of the drug related murders in Detroit to the users that come from the burbs?

Said half in jest but why is it that we can only akcnowledge bad that comes from Detroit but not the fact that part of the drug trade is fueled by the 4-5 million outside of the city.

The_aram
Username: The_aram

Post Number: 4524
Posted From: 141.213.175.233
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 3:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jt1, why would anyone even argue with that? Absolutely true that many suburbanites go to Detroit for their stash. But it's reasonable to argue that Detroit should bear some responsibility as well based on the fact that the dealers seem to be able to stay in business within the city limits. It's a two-way street.

Ltorivia485
Username: Ltorivia485

Post Number: 2224
Posted From: 199.74.87.131
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 5:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is OLLLLDD NEEEWWS. Just like gangs in suburbs is common knowledge as well.

People need to stop being in denial. Nowhere is cookie-cutter safe anymore. Inequality breeds poverty and violence, even in the 'burbs.

Jerome81
Username: Jerome81

Post Number: 848
Posted From: 64.142.86.133
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 5:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reason number 23409582734092374895 not to get involved in gangs or drugs.

No matter where you live.

Toolbox
Username: Toolbox

Post Number: 764
Posted From: 65.196.220.198
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 1:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Jt1

Can we attribute some of the drug related murders in Detroit to the users that come from the burbs?

Jt1 you should ask CL that question.

Psip

Post Number: 613
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 11:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quite by accident, today, I found a 1980 tape of the arrest of Frank Usher. If anyone would like to have a copy of it, please fire off an email to
PSIPdetroit at Gmail dot com.
I will send you a Quicktime movie of it. (It is actually a WDIV 11PM newscast, with the news intro and a few commericials. Lots of fun to see.
Correction, Its the Perp Walk over to Recorders court for arrainment.

(Message edited by Psip on December 07, 2005)

Sharmaal
Username: Sharmaal

Post Number: 454
Posted From: 69.14.76.187
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 1:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So, last night I read through the info on all these guys that were mentioned. But there wasn't much on White Boy Rick. Yet, he seems to be mentioned everywhere. Googling his name has alot of links, but they are all in relation to Kid Rock. He seemed to have been the out-of-town connect, but the lack of information leads me to believe he was just a henchman?

Toolbox
Username: Toolbox

Post Number: 767
Posted From: 65.196.220.198
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 1:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

White Boy Rick was a burubanite. His old man was money and spent a ton of it trying to keep his kid out of jail.

Try searching
Rick Wersche
Richard Wersche

Seems he was just busted selling stolen cars from prision.

Shave
Username: Shave

Post Number: 975
Posted From: 216.69.223.249
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 2:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All of these drug dealers are losers in life. Nothing going for themselves so they resort to systematically dismantling neighborhoods, communities, and cultures (look at the state of Black American culture today--clearly they have left an indelible mark on our culture) . And for what? Fast cars, fast women, and an even faster route to prison (the only good that comes out of this if I must say so myself). Eastside's comment sent me hurling. No drug dealer is "bad" in a good way. Rather, they are bad in every sense of the word.

(Message edited by Shave on December 08, 2005)

Eastside
Username: Eastside

Post Number: 715
Posted From: 68.42.170.57
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 3:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Parker was not a drug dealer...he got rid of them.

Shave

Post Number: 977
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 3:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

***Puzzled***

Guess I will never understand da 'hood.

William_x

Post Number: 51
Posted From: 4.165.45.233
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 5:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's get real on this topic,and stop pointing fingers and being in denial. The drug dealers will stay in business just as long as people buy their product.Drugs is everywhere there's no where to escape from drugs.Even if the AFT or DEA ride down on a drug dealer or runner,that person will be set free within a fews hours,and right back at doing the same shit.Again most drug dealers is in the game to front,and to make money from the users.Shave the Hood is a place where anything goes,and most white suburban customers don't mind coming across 8 mile,or Telegraph to buy what they need,and return home IF they don't get caught.Most real gangsters and drug dealers started off by buying drugs from a suburbanite,and will work for them until they can buy themselves out,and to me drugs is a way to kill of the Black race without shooting them. The black hoods are the ones who seem to always get busted,when there is drug dealers living in West Bloomfield Hills,Farmington Hills,Rochester,and Clawson who never get busted or due time.While black on black crime (including drugs) is killing us Blacks off,whites risk getting their cars hijacked,getting robbed,getting their brains beat out,and other crimes happening to them due to the fact they come into Detroit to buy drugs.

Ilovedetroit
Username: Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1814
Posted From: 63.149.5.130
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 5:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So now what will the white flight go further north or will they come back to Detroit?

English
Username: English

Post Number: 465
Posted From: 68.248.3.66
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 5:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I vote further north and west. They really DON'T mind moving up into the trackless wastes of the state.

Although if you don't want to be around diversity, my thing is, there are at least a dozen states where there are zero people of color, gays, and other "undesirables". Don't worry, we're not going to join you in Montana or Northern Idaho any time soon...

Shave

Post Number: 978
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 5:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mellodrama, Jr. aka William_x:

I am a proponent of personal and social responsibility. This is a trait that ALL drug dealers/pushers lack. Your attempts at HUMANIZING these beasts are very weak.

Lmichigan
Username: Lmichigan

Post Number: 2711
Posted From: 67.172.95.197
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 5:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beasts?

Anyway, as usual, the media is years behind the issue. They usually are on social issues. This has been happening for years/decades, now.

Shave

Post Number: 979
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 6:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK, I'll give you that one, Lmichigan. "Beasts" is very harsh. How about low-life POS?

Shave

Post Number: 980
Posted From: 64.12.116.195
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 8:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Don't worry, we're not going to join you in Montana or Northern Idaho any time soon..."--English

English, I don't know if you have had an opportunity (or the desire) to visit these areas. There really exists some of the most beautiful landscape in America. Though not very diverse, I think that you would be pleasantly surprised. Black Americans are represented in every area of the United States believe it or not.

William_x

Post Number: 52
Posted From: 4.165.12.74
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 - 12:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Shave) Mellodrama, Jr. aka William_x:

I am a proponent of personal and social responsibility. This is a trait that ALL drug dealers/pushers lack. Your attempts at HUMANIZING these beasts are very weak. I am a long ways from being who you think I am Shave,and you must be one of them posters who assume alots of time,and really don't know or give a damn if you're right or wrong.Who is Mellodrama anyways Shave? I guess Mellodrama must be a straight up poster who post things against your expectations huh?

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 1593
Posted From: 4.229.24.3
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 - 12:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shave, shame on you for calling William_x Mellodrama!

William_x has been very respectful of other forumers. While we all may not agree on all aspects of the turmoils of urban living, William_x has not resorted to the name calling and belittling that Mellodrama did during his/her short but tumultuous "reign of terror" posting here (ended right after the '05 election).

William_x, I don't agree with everything you say, especially since you read the Michigan Citizen! :-) But having a sensible discussion is one way for Detroiters and suburbanites to better understand and respect each other.

And as for the Ad Hominem Drama Queen.... maybe someone dropped a house on her!

Super_d

Post Number: 408
Posted From: 69.246.114.51
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 - 2:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'Shave' and 'William_x' lets not forget the impact of the market culture on black life contributiong to the devastation of transfering our neighborhoods into 'hoods' and 'spots'. The market invasion along wit' the ugly drug invasion has transformed our once nuturing, caring, loving, self respecting, communities into sometimes uncivil combat-war zones.

Yes, the drug dealers are an acute vexation to our villages__ however, we should demand our 'so-called' black leadership to bear some of the responsibility of this situation.

We also have to factor in the social misery cast upon our neighborhoods by the use of historical arbiturary powers such as, the goverment and economic institutions.
Also the denials of white supremacy bears responsibilty for there contributions of unfair justice in policing the drug trade in our communities__ It is no secret that (we)Blacks consume a mi-nute fraction of illegal drug comsumption in america, however we suffer from an unbalanced proportion of drug convictions.(what's a brotha' pose' ta' do once this happens).

So 'shave' before we cast the blame and name-call these "prisoners of war" or as america has sarcastically named them 'gangbangers'we should carefully consider some of americas major culprits of americana democracy.

super d(motordetroit)

Shave

Post Number: 981
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 - 2:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My apologies to William_x.

Thanks Super_d. As always, point well taken.

William_x

Post Number: 55
Posted From: 4.165.105.159
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 - 11:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Shave apology accepted.

Jerome81

Post Number: 856
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 4:23 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Grew up there, so maybe I can chime in.

Unfortunately I lived about 5 miles from the former Aryan Nations compound in Hayden Lake. It is no longer there. The general acceptance when they were around was that as long as they didn't do anything to the community, the community let them do their thing on their own property. Idaho is great in that people don't intrude much on other's property rights.

But Shave is right. It is indeed one of the most beautiful places I've ever experienced. It is also incredibly white. In fact, I don't think there was 1 minority that I can think of in my high school. And I didn't graduate all that long ago (1999). Even Spokane is nearly all white.

But come up some time, no matter your ethnicity. People up there don't care what color your skin is (at least the ones you'll run into, the mountain men don't really come down from the hills much :-) ) and you'll meet some of the friendliest people in the country.

If you love to golf, I highly recommend the Coeur d'Alene Resort Course. World's only floating golf green on one of the 5 most beautiful lakes in the world.

Wonderful place to raise a family, especially if you like outdoor activities too.

http://www.cdaresort.com/

http://www.coeurdalene.org/

http://www.schweitzer.com (I've heard the snowmobiling is amazing, but can definitely recommend the skiing)

Come on up sometime!

Jerome81

Post Number: 857
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 4:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, but don't think you'll get away from the drug dealers. Meth labs are unfortunately widespread. The cops continually stuggle to find them.

I actually knew 1 of these kids, though not personally. Still a crazy story....
http://www.rollingstone.com/ne ws/story/_/id/7683923/?rnd=113 4199425733&has-player=true&ver sion=6.0.11.847

William_x

Post Number: 59
Posted From: 4.165.48.151
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 11:48 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was born in the south (Winston Salem N.C),and came to Detroit at the age of 3,and left Detroit for Oakland Calfornia at the age of 21,where I joined the Black Panther movement,and I came back to Detroit 10 years ago.Today I am an associated member of the Panthers here in Detroit,but I am more so in the Community Activist mode,and still I fight against racism,bad politics,and human rights.We will never eliminate drugs from the streets,due to the fact that our law enforcers is involved in the game.So who do we trust?,and just talking about it,or glorifying drug dealers won't change anything.

Super_d

Post Number: 419
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 1:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BLACK POWER! to ya' ma' brotha' William_x, and keep up the good work of those oringinal 'bad brothas' from the movement of the 60's.

htt://www.bobbyseale.com/phototour/i ndex.html

Eldridge Clever
Fred Hampton
Huey Newton
Bobby Seale
Mark Clark
Elbert Howard
H.Rap Brown and the rest of the original Black Panthers.

super d(motordetroit)

William_x

Post Number: 61
Posted From: 4.165.48.115
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 6:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Super_D " Black Power " salute to you also. here is our current site which is located here in Detroit. www.THEBLACKPANTHERNATION.org check it out.

The_aram
Username: The_aram

Post Number: 4549
Posted From: 141.213.175.233
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 7:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

and still I fight against racism,bad politics,and human rights.

You fight against human rights?

Man, that's wonderful. Keep up the good work.

Patrick
Username: Patrick

Post Number: 3116
Posted From: 68.79.116.101
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 8:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Suburban kids come into Detroit for the liquor and dope, while the detroit kids come into the burbs to steal cars and buy sneakers.

Jltyler
Username: Jltyler

Post Number: 195
Posted From: 70.236.187.80
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 8:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

while the detroit kids come into the burbs to steal cars

No I'm pretty sure the detroit kids stay in the city to steal cars, just ask anyone paying full coverage insurance.

Lmichigan

Post Number: 2724
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 9:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patrick, that isn't the best generalization, especially with an issue so complicated. A filter between the brain and the mouth is always a helpful thing.

William_x

Post Number: 63
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 9:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the_aram The last part of that post you seem to have got your jollies.I meant to say FOR human rights.

William_x

Post Number: 64
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 9:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LMichigan I have been on this site and forums a few weeks now,and I can't understand why Patrick and a few more seem to always like to point a finger.Believe it or not we post our asses off on this board,but I know for a fact that some of the posts on here would never solve the problem between the inner-city and the suburbs,and if anything it will keep the anger going.

Super_d

Post Number: 421
Posted From: 64.12.116.195
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 10:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'William'_x, you will very soon, get use to some of the 'sempiternal clerihew' offered by tha' white forumers on this site__ as they will quickly reveal that the vast majority of sub-urban-whites are racist, either conciously or unconsciously.

super d(motordetroit)

William_x

Post Number: 67
Posted From: 4.165.48.91
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 4:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks super_d for the 411 on these posters,and I see your point already.I won't throw bricks at certain screen names I have noticed since I been around these past few weeks,and believe me I am a true Detroit Homeboy,and I don't play that racist BS.We can post all damn day,but I hate it when white suburb think that they're GOD,and think they can get by me bashing Detroit.The less they flood our freeways the better we (the inner-city) will be.

Hagglerock
Username: Hagglerock

Post Number: 179
Posted From: 12.214.243.76
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 4:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"white forumers on this site_as they will quickly reveal that the vast majority of sub-urban-whites are racist, either conciously or unconsciously."

What about the other way around? Come on man, it takes two to fight and comments like those set back SE Michigan and this forum, both of which we love. Please don't believe that if someone doesn't agree with you or calls you out on something then that automatically makes him/her racist. Detroiters are supposed to have thick skin, right?

Patrick
Username: Patrick

Post Number: 3117
Posted From: 68.79.123.146
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 10:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lmich, it's called sarcasm...go figure. You really have no sense of it do you?

William_x

Post Number: 75
Posted From: 4.165.105.108
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 1:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Hagglerock) What about the other way around? Come on man, it takes two to fight and comments like those set back SE Michigan and this forum, both of which we love. Please don't believe that if someone doesn't agree with you or calls you out on something then that automatically makes him/her racist. Detroiters are supposed to have thick skin, right? Hagglerock You can post whatever you feel that you need to share.However why do white suburbanites wait until something is said about their reaction to racism,and then they want to point the finger? Its not the point about being dis-agreed with,its the solution that comes out of the dryer after the wash,and we all have senses enough to see that racism is from both sides.I see all this hell raising on here and never seen a solution from both Blacks and Whites.

Llyn
Username: Llyn

Post Number: 1275
Posted From: 68.61.197.206
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 1:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Although if you don't want to be around diversity, my thing is, there are at least a dozen states where there are zero people of color, gays, and other "undesirables". Don't worry, we're not going to join you in Montana or Northern Idaho any time soon..."

Clearly you are not familiar with the fact that northwestern Montana has two large Indian "reservations", nor the kind of crap that has gotten pulled on these peoples.

"_ as they will quickly reveal that the vast majority of sub-urban-whites are racist, either conciously or unconsciously."

Did you take a poll? What the hell does "vast majority" mean? Maybe it's just the people I know, but most of them in the suburbs are NOT even unconsciously racist.

(Message edited by llyn on December 11, 2005)

Lmichigan

Post Number: 2728
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 6:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought I'd never see the day when we'd have a mini-Black Power rally, here. lol Now, all we need to do is get Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Louis Farrakhan, and Bill Cosby and we've got ourselves a party covering all of the bases.

Super_d

Post Number: 422
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 9:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'Lmichigan', if there ever would be a 'Revolution' of sort, which side would you be on....no need to respond__ just a thought__you confuse me at times.

super d(motordetroit)

Hagglerock
Username: Hagglerock

Post Number: 181
Posted From: 12.214.243.76
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 7:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

with you on that one.^^
few are in her(female right?) league when it comes to the written form of sarcasm.

Lmichigan

Post Number: 2732
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 8:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Super d, I'd hope that I'd be on the right side. And, I'd hope you'd only wish for the same. I choose many things as they come to me, and THEN make my decision. I've always been bad at holding grudges, with a few exceptions, of course. Holding the proverbial chip on one's shoulder is never preferable.

William_x

Post Number: 90
Posted From: 4.165.45.73
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 9:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LMichigan Sure come on over to our side.We have Super_d,ilovedetroit,and a few others who is cool including myself,and the smooth thing about our side we don't get mad we get even.

Lmichigan

Post Number: 2733
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 9:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't care to "get even," but thanks for the offer. Revenge is petty belief and practice, and is the only real fuel for militants of any group.

I'd like to think that I think for myself, and side with what is right most of the time, if even that means falling on different sides of any issue. I don't believe in pledging allegiance to anything but truth, and what I see as "right."

No thanks, I think I'll pass on this offer. If I happen to fall on your side in a particular issue, so be it. If I fall on the other side, so bit it. It's really not that big of a deal.

(Message edited by lmichigan on December 12, 2005)

The_nerd
Username: The_nerd

Post Number: 267
Posted From: 192.5.109.49
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 9:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

^ A coup D'troitYES (coo day twa)?

Okay, I couldn't resist. Yes, I do realize that the correct French spelling is Coup D'etat.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.