Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Question for Lowell « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Patrickom
Username: Patrickom

Post Number: 126
Posted From: 129.1.103.69
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 - 5:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've started a Toledo discussion recently and am trying to get more SE Michigan folks on it who can contribute. Is it ok if I post the address here? I will not do so until given permission, since I don't want to give the impression of spamming (or whatever it's called in forums). I fully understand if you don't want to set a precedent on this, so either answer you give is acceptable.

Blessyouboys
Username: Blessyouboys

Post Number: 174
Posted From: 69.209.131.110
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 - 12:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

<--------Email Lowell

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 2057
Posted From: 66.167.59.189
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 - 8:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No problem but, for future references, please post these call outs on the Connections forum.

Jjaba
Username: Jjaba

Post Number: 2868
Posted From: 24.22.82.162
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 - 8:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did you solve your little Nazi problem yet?

jjaba is serious, what's the latest with that mess?
jjaba

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 9555
Posted From: 69.246.37.236
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 - 8:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Lowell,

What's shakin' bacon?

Jjaba
Username: Jjaba

Post Number: 2869
Posted From: 24.22.82.162
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 - 9:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Supersport, how can Lowell be the man when you the man?

I asked to talk to the Mayor at the Mayor's office saying I was glad to talk to the man. He told me, he's not the Man, 'causin' you the man. You be the man.
jjaba.

Patrickom
Username: Patrickom

Post Number: 127
Posted From: 129.1.33.115
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 1:22 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jabba has me confused. Now figure out if my assertion uses second person or not.

Okay, I'll remember not to hash stuff like this out in the main forum in the future. For anyone interested, the Toledo thread I've started is at www.urbanplanet.org. Hopefully it will eventually become crowded enough to spawn multiple sub-threads or its own category.

It's under "forums> midwest> ohio> toledo general thread."

It doesn't have much on it yet, but hopefully that will change. The Blade has forums, but they're mostly used by a very small group of people to address national political issues in a very nasty way. Hopefully this will be more constructive.

Thanks again.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.