Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » To Get Respect One Must Give It. « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

William_x
Username: William_x

Post Number: 74
Posted From: 4.165.105.108
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 1:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its a shame when someone have nothing else to do but keep negetive confusion going all the time. Yet that person gets twisted all out of shape when someone dis respect them.As I have said many times the internet provides shelter for bullies from the real world.This is a very informative message board,and each topic is about what's taking place in the real world.I have learned since the days of being a online host on other servers that racism will be around as long as this world is standing,and if a person uses the internet as their escape then they are nobodys in the real world.

Broken_main
Username: Broken_main

Post Number: 475
Posted From: 198.109.44.2
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 2:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Agreed

Shave
Username: Shave

Post Number: 982
Posted From: 152.163.100.195
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 2:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great point. Thanks!

William_x

Post Number: 79
Posted From: 4.165.105.228
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 7:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shave I apologize again for the bad start we got off too.and thanks to Broken_main and you for agreeing with me,and its true just read many of these posts where someone always have to be the odd ball or know it all.

(Message edited by William_X on December 11, 2005)

Darwinism
Username: Darwinism

Post Number: 284
Posted From: 69.209.140.3
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 8:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

William_x: I agree with your take regarding a few people who aren't very nice, particularly to newer members. These individuals should take a chill pill and start treating everyone with more respect and considerations.

Blessyouboys
Username: Blessyouboys

Post Number: 183
Posted From: 69.209.145.80
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 9:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the few people who 'aren't very nice' to X are maybe just looking for coherent posts...

??

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 2099
Posted From: 66.202.227.12
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 10:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aside from that fact Bless if that be the case these same grammar police need to begin policing themselves before they attack someone on their english...

So that blows that theory out the window...

(Message edited by Detroit_stylin on December 12, 2005)

Ilovedetroit
Username: Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1822
Posted From: 63.149.5.130
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 1:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well William X I think you are great. We seem fairly politically aligned and I like more people like me haha

Super_d
Username: Super_d

Post Number: 428
Posted From: 69.245.76.200
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 4:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"....be who ya' is, and not who ya' ain't__ cause if ya' is what ya' ain't, you am who ya's not...."

--a little old Black Lady in tha'hood--

William_x, keep posting and continue your spiritually eloquent words of wisdom, like the little old Black lady in tha' hood.

super d(motordetroit)

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 1608
Posted From: 4.229.3.119
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 6:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

William_x, you should have been here when that Mellodrama was here. He/She had a lot to say, but then got really really nasty and belittling to others who didn't agree with him/her.

Although I don't agree with a lot of forumers, even those on this thread, I do "try" to be respectful of those points of view that I don't agree with.

"I cannot stand people who think they are better than everyone else, it makes it so much harder for those of us who really are!" :-) (just kiddin')

Southwestmap
Username: Southwestmap

Post Number: 316
Posted From: 64.79.90.206
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 6:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey - what happened to Mellodrama and Brian and now Bratt? I forgot about Mellodrama. Only ILD is left of that crowd.

William_x

Post Number: 87
Posted From: 4.165.45.73
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 7:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gistok believe it or not I was not on this forum 2 minutes before I was attacked,and Ilovedetroit came to my rescue.Please let me explain the real me to everyone.I belong to a Black Militant group,and regardless to your color if you wrong you are wrong.I submit posts by the flow of the topic conversation,and I believe in using my freedom to express,and the freedom to express my opinions.However I am not perfect and I don't claim to be perfect.I have toned down quiet a bit,due to the fact that I KNOW these assholes on here who try to play GOD don't have friends in the real world.I do invite people who uses the internet as a hide behind to meet me in person face to face so I can see just how damn bad you really is.Gistok and the rest of you cool guys and ladies thanks for your support,and what I can't understood is Lowell sees this mess going on,why he don't ban the person's isp from this site? ilovedetroit, another pain in the butt is the_aram,and I am doing my own cyber investigation to see if the_aram is other trouble making screen names.Always remember that just because a new screen name signs on do not mean that the person behind the screen name is new.I am new to Detroit Yes forums,but I joined back in June,and I just started to post three weeks ago. Super_D you're a okay with me too.

The_aram
Username: The_aram

Post Number: 4561
Posted From: 141.213.175.233
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 8:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I am doing my own cyber investigation to see if the_aram is other trouble making screen names

I can assure you I've posted under one, and only one, screen name since I stumbled across this spot of internet nearly 3 years ago. But do feel free to continue your "investigation." The only time you're wasting is your own. Pray tell, what method are you using for this "investigation"? There are people around here who know me off-forum, and they can tell you I'm exactly who I say I am.

Machoken
Username: Machoken

Post Number: 1071
Posted From: 68.62.2.248
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 9:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am whatever you say I am

I agree with the topic of this thread. Give respect, and you will get it back. Live your life anyway you want, but make sure to abide by william_x's suggestion here.

(Message edited by machoken on December 12, 2005)

Shave
Username: Shave

Post Number: 984
Posted From: 64.12.116.195
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 10:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aram,

What are your OWN damned issues? It is a crime and a shame that Willim_x has to continuously be hounded by you from post to post for no real reason. I am with William on this one, "Why is it that Lowell ALLOW you to unnecessarily hound a forumer for no real reason?" In essence, boy, you have started a no-win battle because it appears that people respect William_x's opinions REGARDLESS of the style of writing. You are coming out of this whole situation a complete and utter loser and with zero credibility. Honestly, William has not done anything to you. To constantly berate his style and delivery is classless, assanine, and flat out stupid. Again I ask, when will Lowell nip this shit in the bud? It is FURTHER dragging down the forum (and this time the culprit is White).

BTW, its been f*#^%%g real. Carry on. No need to ban me seeing that this IS my last post here. Sorry that I could not have exited peacefully.

(Message edited by Shave on December 12, 2005)

Machoken
Username: Machoken

Post Number: 1072
Posted From: 68.62.2.248
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 10:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah right. See you next tuesday!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.