Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Inner-City Politics (Revitalize Detroit) « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

William_x
Username: William_x

Post Number: 123
Posted From: 4.165.12.172
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 6:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since there is a 50/50 dividing split on this forum over who will run Detroit,I have thought of a interesting forum....Inner-City Politics,and on this format anything goes.The Detroit Inner-City citizens-vs-The Outsiders.In my opinion I think the current City Admin should come up with a revitalizing Detroit plan,and I have came up with 5 ideas. (1): Accelerate reductions in the city income tax. Add no new or higher taxes to the already sky-high tax burden. (2): Review each city service. If private firms or other units of government are already providing the service,the City should stop producing it,either by canceling it,or by competitivily contracting it to reputable private firms. (3): Dramatically downsize the city bureaucracy,that's now one of the lergest per capita in the midwest. Because Detroit's citizens cannot afford this bloated payroll.Finally Sell unused buildings and equipment. Use the revenues to reduce city debt and to finance unfunded retiree health care obligations.This is something that one of the Community groups that I am involved with who created this proposal to submit to the City Administration in January.

(Message edited by William_X on December 15, 2005)

Sharmaal
Username: Sharmaal

Post Number: 473
Posted From: 136.2.1.153
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 6:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

William_x,

You DO make sense!

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 7906
Posted From: 64.228.199.5
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 6:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, but his/her posts are almost impossible to read. Try using the "enter" button to make paragraphs. That way we may be able to understand you a little better.

Thank you and have a nice day.

William_x

Post Number: 126
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 6:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Sharmaal, but them items is whats damaging our city.Plus there's to many chiefs and no indians.

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 6224
Posted From: 198.208.251.23
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 6:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1. KK is trying to implement an NEZ type property tax reduction. While it is only a band aid it is a start. I believe that the income tax is rolling back every year.

You also forgot about working to reduce insurance rates. People are working on it but I expect it to go nowhere.

We also need accountability from city employees at all levels. That hasn't been around for decades.

William_x

Post Number: 128
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 7:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jt1 House Rep Bill McConico is working on a bill for lowering insurance rates,and that's why its important to write your Senator,or write your House Representive.If anyone needs the write your Senator,or House Representive,post who you want to write,and I will post it on here.City employees love to waste tax dollors, and I agree they need to be held accountable for their acts too.I have seen City Workers pick their city truck on a side street for hours after hours,and sometime they leave in another awaiting automobile.Paying them to ride around is expensive.

Jmy8
Username: Jmy8

Post Number: 2600
Posted From: 12.75.51.61
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 11:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

In my opinion I think the current City Admin should come up with a revitalizing Detroit plan,and I have came up with 5 ideas.

I think you mean that you're such a poor thinker that you had to resort to being a thief. Your five ideas came from the Detroit News. The Detroit News!!! (I don't want to hear about the "outsiders" from william_x ever again.)

http://www.detnews.com/2005/ed itorial/0509/02/A11-300831.htm

William_x

Post Number: 138
Posted From: 4.165.90.165
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 11:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You think?? You don't know nothing about me fuzzface so how can you say what I mean? The Detroit News? See you ignorant asshole don't know what you are talking about.I don't read the racist Detroit News bozo.

Jmy8

Post Number: 2601
Posted From: 12.75.51.61
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 11:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So then whoever you stole those ideas from stole them from the Detroit News. Feel better, thief?

Meliss
Username: Meliss

Post Number: 210
Posted From: 209.69.34.80
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 10:16 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bullshit William_X... You stole your ideas nearly word for word from Detnews. I can read too. At least attribute the ideas.

Let's do a side by side comparision

Point 1- You said: "1): Accelerate reductions in the city income tax. Add no new or higher taxes to the already sky-high tax burden. "

Detroit News says "Accelerate reductions in the city income tax. Add no new or higher taxes to the already sky-high tax burden....."

Point 2: YOU -"(2): Review each city service. If private firms or other units of government are already providing the service,the City should stop producing it,either by canceling it,or by competitivily contracting it to reputable private firms."

Detnews - "Contract city services to competitive private firms with proven track records. The city should conduct a "Yellow Pages" review of the services it provides -- that is, it should ask: If you can find it in the Yellow Pages, should city government really be doing it? Whenever private companies can perform a particular activity, the city should either stop producing it or provide it through competitive bidding. "

Point 3:
You: "3): Dramatically downsize the city bureaucracy,that's now one of the lergest per capita in the midwest. Because Detroit's citizens cannot afford this bloated payroll.Finally Sell unused buildings and equipment. Use the revenues to reduce city debt and to finance unfunded retiree health care obligations."

Detnews: "• Sell assets, such as underused buildings and equipment, and use these one-time revenues to reduce debt and finance unfunded retiree health care obligations. "

Now the Detroit News article is attributed to a Michael D. LaFaive, director of fiscal policy for the Mackinac Center for Public Policy, a research institute in Midland... Is this the community group you are involved with?

Hockey_player
Username: Hockey_player

Post Number: 182
Posted From: 207.148.213.218
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 11:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Busted! Ha! I wondered how he lapsed into a moment of lucidity. I thought it was a Rainman-style thing or something.

The world makes sense again. Well, the world apart from William_X's writing, that is.

Lurker
Username: Lurker

Post Number: 1527
Posted From: 65.196.220.198
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 11:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think William_X is actually Michael LaFaive, and that they have incredible editors over at the News.

Lurker

Post Number: 1528
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 11:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually, on second thought, W_X probably doesn't read the News, but there is a good chance he reads One Detroit:

http://onedetroitnetwork.blogs pot.com/2005/11/lets-kill-hype -on-privitizing.html

Meliss

Post Number: 211
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 11:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So is William_X associated with James Ribbron 'cause he ripped off Mr. Ribbron even more closely than Detnews.

No one is saying these are bad ideas - they aren't. But at least attribute where they come from instead of these mystery "community" group.

BTW Detnews article is not recent. It is from Sept 2, 2005... While the One Detroit post is Nov 19th...

William_x

Post Number: 144
Posted From: 4.165.105.187
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 12:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why is you assholes so negetive? and think you know every damn thing Meliss? For your information I don't read your white press media,due to the fact it slander any news worthy information,and you know what? its a damn shame that you nobodys seem to always come to the conclusion (over the internet) that you are the only one with brains. Well Meliss you full of bullshit. NEXT ATTACK

Meliss

Post Number: 212
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 12:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just asking your source for the ideas since they were published on two online sources previously. And since you didn't nix the One Detroit thought - do you read that? It is an interesting blog.

William_x

Post Number: 145
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 12:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meliss for your information I am a black man who belong to one of your most powerful white political organizations here in Michigan,and I am not talking about the NAACP or the Urban League.After fighting with you online dumbasses this past week,I am starting to see why the world is full of so much hate,and on here its plain and simple its a white against black movement,and I suggest that you suburbanites be ready for the next civil disorder.Its coming the signs is on this site,and I know that most of you loudmouths on here will be the first coward asses to hide.

Meliss

Post Number: 213
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 12:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1. Don't know ya, so don't have an inclination of hate towards you.

2. Just asking you to attribute the idea to the original source. I expect everyone, including myself, to give proper credit where it is due.

3. Nothing here is mine. I have no powerful white political organization or white media press.

4. Not a surburbanite. I live in the city, thank you.

Gumby
Username: Gumby

Post Number: 752
Posted From: 204.39.227.235
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 12:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When it is in print it is libel not slander. SOrry just one of my pet peeves.

Hockey_player
Username: Hockey_player

Post Number: 184
Posted From: 207.148.213.218
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 12:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So he's basically issuing veiled riot threats, simply because he's caught lying and stealing.

Meliss

Post Number: 214
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 12:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now can we discuss the actual ideas?

Considering a lot of people here on the forum seem to like the idea of reinstituting the residency requirement for city workers (particularly firefighters/police officers), would privatization of city services work?

Don't see anything wrong with selling unused equipment but buildings? Already enough abandoned and neglected building downtown - would this help or hurt? What are the true benefits other than revenue? And what would prevent the city from having to take control of the buildings back over when the landlord ignores the property?

Totally agree city taxes are absurd. Not sure how the high property tax is inviting to anyone not truly in love with the city.

Jmy8

Post Number: 2602
Posted From: 12.75.31.141
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 12:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He must be one of Rasputin's students.

This is obviously beyond the powers of his pinched brain.

Blessyouboys
Username: Blessyouboys

Post Number: 199
Posted From: 69.209.173.140
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 12:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"When it is in print it is libel not slander. SOrry just one of my pet peeves"

--Gumby take that hate speech somewhere else

William_x

Post Number: 148
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 1:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jmy8 and Bless. Frankly what you post on here does not matter to me,just as long as you can't put your hands on me,and that really goes for anyone else.You can call it hate speech,or you can call it being a racist,and what I call it...is presenting facts that whites resent having from the beginning.(now hopefully that sounds like a racist). I would not care if all suburbanites was on here posting hate,and by rights I can do that also,and I am like most of you I can do it anytime I please.Bless this statement..Gumby take that hate speech somewhere else,must be for these others on here too.

Itsjeff
Username: Itsjeff

Post Number: 5200
Posted From: 208.27.111.125
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 1:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, everybody, I just wrote a new song that you can sing at birthday parties. It goes:

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you, dear
Happy birthday to you.

Hope you enjoy this song that I wrote.

Blessyouboys

Post Number: 200
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 1:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Itsjeff=racist

Blessyouboys

Post Number: 201
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 1:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

jk

Johnnny5
Username: Johnnny5

Post Number: 104
Posted From: 68.61.55.140
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 1:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wiliam_X this is a privately owned site, so your "rights to post hate" only go as far as the owner will allow.

(Message edited by Johnnny5 on December 16, 2005)

Lurker

Post Number: 1530
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 1:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Valuable lesson I have learned today:

White = racist = suburbanite

If you are one, you must be all three.

Oh, thanks to ItsJeff for the song idea - it's my mom's birthday this weekend, and I'll be sure to try it out. What song is it to the tune of, or is it just a chant?

Itsjeff

Post Number: 5201
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 1:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There's a specific tune, Lurker. I'll share it with you once I complete the copyrighting process.

Ndavies
Username: Ndavies

Post Number: 1436
Posted From: 129.9.163.234
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 2:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The happy birthday song is already copyrighted. It was written by a schoolteacherin 1859. Warner communications currently owns the copyright.

A quick google search reveled this
http://www.ibiblio.org/team/fu n/birthday/

William_x

Post Number: 149
Posted From: 4.165.45.190
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 2:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnny believe me I am not posting hate,but I am receiving hate comments which I have the rights to replie back too.Also as far as this being a private site with a private owner,I know the rules aka the terms of service.Yet at the sametime if anyone violates my rights I do have the rights to defend myself,and I agree 100% with you Johnny the owner is the one who call the shots not people who post messages.So what you think about this forum and the one on Detroit Connection?

Jmy8

Post Number: 2604
Posted From: 12.75.51.55
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 2:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is nothing hateful about pointing out the truth: William_x stole "his" five ideas from another source. If you don't like being called out for being a thief, don't fucking steal. The calculus there is very easy to understand, unless you're one of Rasputin's "Saturday Scholars."

William_x

Post Number: 150
Posted From: 4.165.90.159
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 3:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stole?? Damn you people seem to think that a person can't think for themselves.What's wrong with you fruit cakes? Like I said (and I do not have to lie) my group and I came up with these ideas and suggestions.Wait Wait I have been justifying myself to you people that I don't know,and will never meet in this life.So think whatever you want to think,and remember just like you have the damn rights to think whatever,I have rights to put my opinions out there too.Now in closing since I stole the ideas you motormouths prove (by printing) the exact article that you all claim I stole it from.I am done with this ignorant bullshit,and I will not be leaving the DetroitYes site no time soon.So this hate can continue as long as you all want it to,and I will stand up alone if I have to against you denial freaks.

Meliss

Post Number: 216
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 3:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So you are involved with Mackinac Center for Public Policy, which is the one group that has consistently been given credit for these ideas in both white and black media?

If so, thank you for clearing that up.

(Message edited by meliss on December 16, 2005)

Ndavies

Post Number: 1438
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 3:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

william_x wrote:

quote:

Now in closing since I stole the ideas you motormouths prove (by printing) the exact article that you all claim I stole it from.

links to both articles were posted. Here they are again. Click on the blue text and you will be taken there.
|
|
V
http://onedetroitnetwork.blogs pot.com/2005/11/lets-kill-hype -on-privitizing.html

http://www.detnews.com/2005/ed itorial/0509/02/A11-300831.htm

Meliss

Post Number: 217
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 3:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mackinac Center for Public Policy has a nice posting (from Nov 8,2005) on the topic too. By that Michael LaFaive guy again...

http://www.mackinac.org/articl e.aspx?ID=7386

Track75
Username: Track75

Post Number: 2159
Posted From: 12.75.21.183
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 3:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

William_x, you're the first Black Panther I've met that also writes for the Mackinac Center. We're lucky to have you here!

Did your "group" also come up with these ideas?

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

and

"Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth, upon this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal."

Good work, X!!!

Ndavies

Post Number: 1440
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 3:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

William_x wrote above

quote:

This is something that one of the Community groups that I am involved with who created this proposal to submit to the City Administration in January.

I can just see the reaction of the "City Administation" if a community group went in preaching the Mackinac center's policies to the city. They'd be tossed out on their asses so incredibly fast.

Track75
Username: Track75

Post Number: 2160
Posted From: 12.75.21.183
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 3:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A little background on William_x:

(sorry if I'm outing you, "William", but why keep hiding your light under a bushel?)

quote:

Mr. Michael D. LaFaive

Michael D. LaFaive is director of fiscal policy for the Mackinac Center for Public Policy, a nonprofit research and educational institute headquartered in Midland, Michigan.

LaFaive is the author of dozens of articles, Op-Eds, and studies on fiscal policy issues such as unfunded federal mandates, privatization, free trade, and economic development. He has served as managing editor of Michigan Privatization Report for nine years and frequently appears in major newspapers and on talk radio programs across Michigan.

LaFaive has undergraduate and graduate degrees in economics from Central Michigan University. Prior to joining the Mackinac Center, LaFaive worked for Michigan Gov. John Engler.

http://www.mackinac.org/bio.asp?ID=4

lafaive

William_x

Post Number: 152
Posted From: 4.165.90.159
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 9:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jmy8 if I did steal what the fuck can you do about it but bitch,moan,and groan?

Itsjeff

Post Number: 5202
Posted From: 68.42.168.211
Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 2:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He's proven you to be a liar and a plagiarizer. That's not enough for you???

The_aram
Username: The_aram

Post Number: 4591
Posted From: 68.43.31.87
Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 2:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

jeff, maybe i read this wrong, but didn't he previously also hint at the possibility that he thinks we're the same person, posting under different names to mess with him?

i don't know about you, jeff, but i think that's pretty goddamn hilarious.

quote:

plus you have read the_aram posts,and to me they seem like the same person under a different screen name.the_aram started the shit from the beginning,and then itsjeff appearred from out of nowhere posting his venom.

itsjeff=the_aram?

hmmmm.... william_x may be on to something...

Manrooter
Username: Manrooter

Post Number: 366
Posted From: 68.42.168.211
Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 10:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's an absurd assumption.

Jfwaterburry
Username: Jfwaterburry

Post Number: 24
Posted From: 68.20.88.38
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 2:03 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow. This is the most hilarious thread I've ever read.

I kinda feel for william_x though. One time... in jr high I used a joke at school that I saw in some obscure movie. My friends called me out and it was absolutley humiliating.

Of course... that was jr high. And at least it was an OBSCURE reference. Not the damn Detroit News. LOL.

But seriously... use the frickin' enter key, willy.

William_x

Post Number: 153
Posted From: 4.165.12.191
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 8:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Again He haven't proven shit so why keep the hype going? Do you love confusion? Also I do not hide from nonbody Track75 believe me,and I don't mind people posting bullshit online,especially whites who is always spiting venom. JF like I have posted again and again, am I suppose to be shaking in my boots from reading typed words? All this is really showing me is a group of peckerwoods who dislike the truth,and I would love to let one of you bad asses TRY to punch me in the face in reality,and live to brag about it.

(Message edited by William_X on December 18, 2005)

William_x

Post Number: 154
Posted From: 4.165.12.191
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 8:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ndavies: I can just see the reaction of the "City Administation" if a community group went in preaching the Mackinac center's policies to the city. They'd be tossed out on their asses so incredibly fast. Mackinac? Black politics don't mix with white politics. Miss Ndavies, that why the forum mood has changed.Also Miss Davies If the group did (preach) as you call it at where ever Mackinac is,one would think its a lynching going on sorry I meant to say a race roit.After all the hell you whites been through you're still trying to ran things I see.

(Message edited by William_X on December 18, 2005)

Bertz
Username: Bertz

Post Number: 472
Posted From: 68.61.15.89
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 10:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

William_x, your general insecurity has become grotesquely apparent.

Ndavies

Post Number: 1447
Posted From: 69.212.45.34
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 11:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks William_X that was my point exactly. If you had taken Mackinac policies forward. They would have laughed you out of the room. Unfortunately for you. that is exactly what you claimed you would do. The 5 ideas you claimed you were going to take before City council, were written by the Mackinac center.

Digitaldom
Username: Digitaldom

Post Number: 372
Posted From: 67.149.110.53
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2005 - 3:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

William_x I guess I fail to see how Detroit news is racist but we shall leave that for another thread. Using the race card should be a last resort, but you have the freedom of speech to defend yourself, more power to you on that.

William_x you hit the mark on those 5 proposals. No one on this thread has failed to realize that maybe William_x works for Detroit news, or worked on that story. No one asked the question so I wonder if he had influence on the final article?

Whoever you are really William_X if you feel that white people are out to get you, or destroy Detroit, then I think you need to get a clue on the posters on this site.. Everyone here is for improving Detroit, we all have our different methods and ideas, but we have one goal! Make Detroit a world class city!

This site is composed of all different races, ages, and backgrounds. Yeah they attack me sometimes to when I do stupid things.. You can all point that out now! lol.. You can't take things personally but in the same right using the race card is bull shit.

I feel like a broken record here, but this city needs EVERYONE to help... And I challege you if this is a black city then why are middle class black americans moving out of the city? There are so many questions I could ask you about racism in Detroit.

But if you look at history of Detroit it isn't just because of a black and white seperation. There is so much more to it. And again I ask if Detroit is a black city, why do you not see upper-class african americans coming to the city in a flood to help the city?

Have fun with that...

Rasputin
Username: Rasputin

Post Number: 3375
Posted From: 68.73.192.149
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2005 - 4:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dumbass called "Digitaldom" .... mayhaps Black folks don't do things like you want us to .... so bug the fukk off! Racist bastard!!

Black-atcha ... with no apologies or explanantions

Jmy8

Post Number: 2614
Posted From: 12.75.24.138
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2005 - 11:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You couldn't explain your way out of a paper bag, Rasputin, and you know it. But I like your amusing contributions to the forum, so please continue.

William_x

Post Number: 165
Posted From: 4.165.90.190
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2005 - 12:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dig, Lets be real Dude you know like I know whites would never call Detroit News a racist newspaper like they would the Michigan Citizen or the Chronicle,and that's the entire problem of this forum you all point and post bullshit at us (Blacks),but don't think we should correct or check your bs,and to be honest here's a good example.Today two students was kicked out of Highland Park community high for committing a crime.The Detroit News or any one of the 3 tv news channels don't come into Highland Park if nothing bad is happening.I am wondering if Clinton Township police ever caught that white guy who robbed and raped that poor old elderly woman.

William_x

Post Number: 166
Posted From: 4.165.90.190
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2005 - 12:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dig also let me assure you that I am NOT affaid of no white person.What a white person and me have in common? We are both human beings,and we both can bleed to death.

Saabdriver1986
Username: Saabdriver1986

Post Number: 363
Posted From: 65.48.7.186
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2005 - 12:33 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

blah blah blah blah blah-diddy blah blah

Digitaldom

Post Number: 377
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2005 - 12:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ras you should talk.. lol.. I glad you do correct people, it's good to see. The same statement about the media can be said about how arabs are viewed in the media as well. If it bleeds it leads. That's there point is to get ratings and get people up and arms..

True I don't know how the other half lives, but in the same right everything is not always about race either. But thank you for the clarification William_X. Yes we are all human, but why in the world would you say we all bleed? Odd...

William_x

Post Number: 174
Posted From: 4.165.90.70
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2005 - 1:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You don't bleed? Well you're the first.

William_x

Post Number: 175
Posted From: 4.165.90.70
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2005 - 1:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Saabdriver1986 I look over 19 year old punks who wants to be grown,but still have the brain of a 4 year old.Its ignorant online dorks like you who have messed the world up,and typing kids crap like blah blah blah blah blah-diddy blah blah I guess I need to understand your point.I have learned over the years that I have been on AOL,Earthlink,Talkcity,Netzero ,Netscape,Excite,on and on and on that what is shown online is the way the person thinks in reality.Ummm I am wondering is this your 10th screen name?

Itsjeff

Post Number: 5225
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2005 - 1:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, everyone, I just came up with 10 ideas for righteous living. Hope you find them helpful:

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain
4. Remember the sabbath day and keep it holy
5. Honour thy father and thy mother
6. Thou shalt not kill
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery
8. Thou shalt not steal
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour
10. Thou shalt not covet any thing that is thy neighbour's

William_x

Post Number: 183
Posted From: 4.165.48.48
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2005 - 9:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

" Salaam " Mr Muslin Guy itsjeff.I hope you will be spiritually blessed during Ramadan,Eid Al Fitr,Jumuah,and Eil Al Adha.I am glad to read what Allah gave Brother Moses.

Digitaldom

Post Number: 382
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2005 - 11:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No I bleed like everyone else Willam_x, just a statement I am not used to; I guess I took it out of context. Sorry about that..

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.