Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Como's or Super Bowl Fix-up « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Rokk_krinn
Username: Rokk_krinn

Post Number: 36
Posted From: 68.249.60.2
Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2006 - 2:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have noticed the "Como's" building is currently seeing quite a bit of activity... is this for Como's, or is this part of the City of Detroit's facade improvements along Woodward?

Mcpd1300
Username: Mcpd1300

Post Number: 34
Posted From: 68.42.174.123
Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2006 - 2:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've heard rumors that they are FINALLY going to start doing work inside... the roof is supposed to eventually be seating in the summer time and stuff...

Peanut_breath
Username: Peanut_breath

Post Number: 110
Posted From: 66.73.225.162
Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2006 - 4:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I run by on a nearly daily basis and havn't seen much activity besides removal of the glass windows and replacing with plywood. This happened months ago. The place looks well sealed, and there very well could be work going on inside. I'm sure there are a lot of pissed off vagrants now that there is no glass to break. Putting your foot through plywood can't be as much fun.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.