Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » You know those Super Bowl banners on lightposts... « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Webvomit
Username: Webvomit

Post Number: 12
Posted From: 69.242.214.91
Posted on Sunday, February 05, 2006 - 10:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When are they coming down and what are they doing with them? I'd really like to end up with one of the microphone / speedometer versions, but I don't have a ladder...

Anyone know anything?

Bagman
Username: Bagman

Post Number: 11
Posted From: 68.252.125.69
Posted on Sunday, February 05, 2006 - 10:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know that they are all accounted for as they are taken down. I chatted up the guy putting them up and his suggestion was to get out the ladder. I decided I would wait until next week once there is not as much heat in the city.

Silverbeauty
Username: Silverbeauty

Post Number: 14
Posted From: 69.133.93.33
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2006 - 1:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When they first put them up near my house, there were probably 15 or more light posts with banners on them. Today there are only three left with banners on them. Apparently, people are already taking them.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.