Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Maybe they now know how Pistons fans feel... « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 2434
Posted From: 66.202.227.12
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2006 - 5:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If they think one game is bad maybe they should try a few seasons...

http://seattletimes.nwsource.c om/html/sports/2002786952_webs breader05.html

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 9878
Posted From: 69.246.37.236
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2006 - 5:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Uhhhh...did you mean Lions fans? That's ok, we know you have Pistons on the brain.

One friend of a friend who was in from Chicago asked me "Do you guys really get all that worked up over one loss?" When I seemed a bit pissed off that Detroit lost to Indiana a few days ago. I told him "Yes, they have 7 losses this year, they simply don't lose, so when they do, it's a big deal." He went on to ask whether 70 wins was really all that important. I personally don't feel it is, in fact, the 70 game mark has little to do with it. I just don't like to see a loss period, when they do, I wanna know what they did wrong that game.

Let's not even talk about the Lions, ok? ha

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 2436
Posted From: 66.202.227.12
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2006 - 5:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No I mean since they feel the Seahawks were given every bad call under the sun yanno?

That is what I was reffering to. Lions on the other hand...

quote:

"Fire Millen"

nuff said :-)

Jimelnino
Username: Jimelnino

Post Number: 352
Posted From: 68.250.97.237
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2006 - 6:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

SS, its NEVER fun to lose to Indy, blah.

Can't win em all though.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.