Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Anybody see this...? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Wishiniwasnthed
Username: Wishiniwasnthed

Post Number: 29
Posted From: 66.213.36.2
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 12:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was watching tv late last night, and came across a show that I used to watch called "blind date". Anyway, I watch a little more and find out that they did a whole show in Detroit!! But alas, they only stayed on Woodward, but they did have dinner at the Whitney house (I think, that was the name on the front of the building they went into), and had drinks at X/S. Yay Detroit.

Gambling_man
Username: Gambling_man

Post Number: 658
Posted From: 199.178.193.5
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 12:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did he get any? You know, those SE Michigan girls are notoriously loose.....

Wishiniwasnthed
Username: Wishiniwasnthed

Post Number: 30
Posted From: 66.213.36.2
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 12:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

lol She was a hottie and ready to go at it!!!! But alas it was not to be for he was a pantywaste still stuck on his old girlfriend.

Rberlin
Username: Rberlin

Post Number: 382
Posted From: 192.203.222.62
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 1:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember a guy on one of these date shows who was from Flint. Was about 4 and a half feet tall and very annoying. All the girls ended up walking out on him. I can't figure out why he kept mentioning that he was from Flint either.

I thought all these shows were filmed in Southern California. I find it hard to believe that a show like this would pay to come all the way here.

Gdub
Username: Gdub

Post Number: 981
Posted From: 69.221.78.226
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 1:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw another "Detroit" episode that appeared to take place mostly in Royal Oak.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.