Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Cliff Bells open? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Rsa
Username: Rsa

Post Number: 793
Posted From: 70.236.180.86
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 4:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

anybody know if it is yet? the owner said one month after superbowl, but i saw scaffolding in front of the entrance last week.

Rsa

Post Number: 794
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 7:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

nobody knows? that's it...you're all fired!

j/k. have a good weekend.

Valkyrias
Username: Valkyrias

Post Number: 218
Posted From: 69.47.103.87
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 7:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

no, it's not opening til opening day, actually. it was supposed to be open by now, but i heard that there were some last minute delays with the renovations.

now where were you when i need info a few threads back?? j/k as well :-)

Rsa

Post Number: 795
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 7:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh, the udm thread? that was all news to me. i knew about the closure of the campus, but no real specifics you were looking for. we'll toss back some rumors and beers one of these days.

thanx for the info. btw. are you out and about tonight?

Valkyrias

Post Number: 219
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 3:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yeah...and really? hmmm, i got bits and peices from reading one of the alumni newsletters that had a whole story about it in there. but that was awhile ago. i just assumed you were in *the know* cuz you usually seem to be in *the know* :-)

yeah, i was out and about last night...just at the gaelic league, though. and it turned into an early night for me too. were you out and about last night even though cliffs bells wasn't open?

Rsa

Post Number: 797
Posted From: 207.74.111.50
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 5:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i don't really keep close tabs on the alma matter. we have kinda a love hate raltionship. the last solid info i gathered was when i last went up there about 2 years ago...

very low key for us on friday as well. hung out at the usual place ('cuz it's w/in walking distance). it was fun watching all the crazies out and about downtown tho :-)

btw. your sister's friend keeps text messaging me about all the things she's doing in dublin right now...

Valkyrias

Post Number: 220
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 7:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yeah, i kinda know what you mean. like i said, i just got news from the newsletters, which i really don't read but that one got my attention.

yeah, friday wasn't so low key for me, which is why it turned into an early night. i think i could have been lumped into the *crazies* you speak of.

yeah, speaking of crazies!! :-) and you think you are getting a lot of text messages?!! she about blew up my phone friday morning...eh, it's good for her though. she needed something like this right now.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.