Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Quick business blurbs « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Genesyxx
Username: Genesyxx

Post Number: 469
Posted From: 12.2.196.17
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 9:48 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

* - Does anyone notice how crowded Forman Mills is? I rode by there last night on my way home from the gym and the parking lot is packed! They even had searchlights! I think they're cleaning up, but from what I heard security is a little lax so we'll see when the other stores open up. BTW, does anyone know where those will be?

** - First Independence Bank pulled out of development for the old Sears site in Highland Park. I guess it's true what Chappelle said... "Why are there no banks in the ghetto? That's because banks hate black people." LOL

*** - MetroPCS looks to be opening a store on Woodward by Elite Closet (who still has brown paper covering its windows). I'm only going by the neon sign that they put above the door; the inside still looks like the makeshift SB bar that was there.

Any other blurbs, feel free to lay 'em here!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.