Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Cobo Hall Question « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Viziondetroit
Username: Viziondetroit

Post Number: 413
Posted From: 68.42.176.190
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2006 - 9:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The more I'm out taking pics, the more questions I have about some things. I was taking a shot of Cobo Hall and I was in the tunnel area of the Lodge @ Jefferson and I wondered the oriention of something.

When on the main floor of Cobo you are @ street level and when we go downtairs we are below ground.

When taking this photo I notice the freeway is below the main level.... If the length runs north and south does the lower level run east and west?

Just trying to orient myself on when I go to the Auto Show and when I park below Cobo which way is which. Just a random question I wanted to ask...

Hamtramck_steve
Username: Hamtramck_steve

Post Number: 2923
Posted From: 68.252.4.191
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2006 - 9:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Go to www.cobocenter.com and fiddle with their maps. You should be able to figure out what you need.

Viziondetroit
Username: Viziondetroit

Post Number: 415
Posted From: 68.42.176.190
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2006 - 11:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks.. didn't think of that.

I was correct the basement runs east and west.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.