Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Hoffa in Milford Township? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Amy_p
Username: Amy_p

Post Number: 654
Posted From: 69.209.164.228
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 7:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Tip Leads FBI Agents To Dig For Hoffa
Agents Remain In Milford Township

POSTED: 5:19 pm EDT May 17 2006

The search for Jimmy Hoffa has taken a turn as a tip leads agents to Milford Township.

A search warrant has been issued to dig for Hoffa's body. FBI agents are in Milford Township, where they surveyed the land and began to dig up parts of the 85-acre parcel near Milford and Maple roads, according to federal officials.

Agents have sectioned off a piece of the property where they believe the bones of the man who disappeared in 1975 might be.

There are at least a half dozen agents assisting in the dig and are expected to remain in the area.

Stay with Local 4 News and ClickOnDetroit.com for more on this breaking news story.

Copyright 2006 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

The_aram
Username: The_aram

Post Number: 4882
Posted From: 68.41.124.8
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 7:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's the annual "Let's dig for Hoffa" story. Happens every summer, and every summer they find absolutely nothing.

I swear, this story and the Oakland County Child Killer are guaranteed to make an appearance in the news cycle at least once every 12 months with some yahoo claiming they know what really happened...

Jjaba
Username: Jjaba

Post Number: 3837
Posted From: 67.160.138.107
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 7:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This just in, Hantramck steve has reported for years that he heard Jimmie Hoffa was incinerated near Holbrook in Hamtramck. Now there, Hamtramck steve tells it like it tis as the foreign minister to Detroityes.com.

jjaba, just the facts Ma'am.

Motorcitymayor2026
Username: Motorcitymayor2026

Post Number: 811
Posted From: 24.231.189.137
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 7:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

May Sweeps!! Oakland Country Child Killer, Hoffa, and Steve Wilson...you know its May in Detroit

Livernoisyard
Username: Livernoisyard

Post Number: 712
Posted From: 69.242.223.42
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 7:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If someone needs his garden tilled, all he has to do is say that Hoffa was probably planted there...

Jjaba

Post Number: 3840
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 8:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Livernoisyard, yours is urban legend.
About as good as saying Hoffa is buried under the north goal posts at the NJ Meadowlands.
His jinx has kept the two NY teams out the SuperBowl. (imagine if those teams ever got to a Detroit Super Bowl, now that would be a story.)

jjaba,LOL.

56packman
Username: 56packman

Post Number: 298
Posted From: 65.185.132.134
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 10:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hoffa and JFK, two mob hits carried out by pros, who don't talk.

Bibs
Username: Bibs

Post Number: 489
Posted From: 64.12.116.204
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 11:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I must be hard on the family to have the FBI call every 12 months to report a lead like this.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 5799
Posted From: 70.203.188.106
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 12:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I had both James. and Jimmy's grandson Geoff as clients when I worked at the Gramophone in B'ham in the late eighties...so I am especially sensitive when these stories pop up, and when I hear him as a punchline in movies and TV.

I cannot imagine any tragedy played out as the butt of jokes...tearing open that wound annually.

Broken_main
Username: Broken_main

Post Number: 1104
Posted From: 69.222.11.226
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 12:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not trying to change the subject, but Gannon, I bought my first stereo at the Gramophone, I was just a young lad of 20 looking for good quality sound. You may have been there when I was there.

Now back to our thread....

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 5800
Posted From: 70.203.188.106
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 1:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1982-1990 give or take the two times when I quit...I was only one of two people ever to work there three times, I'm a glutton for punishment.

High-Fidelity...I just LOVE Hifi, when it is 'just' right, it is almost like being there...and that is enough for this minor agoraphobic!!

Johnnny5
Username: Johnnny5

Post Number: 247
Posted From: 71.227.95.4
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 2:13 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The place they are looking is about a mile from my house (Helicopters were flying around half the evening). I really hope they don't find anything, we don't need the extra traffic in that area.

Jjaba

Post Number: 3842
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 2:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnny5, keep us posted on the progress to find Jimmie Hoffa.
jjaba.

Njmikey
Username: Njmikey

Post Number: 20
Posted From: 168.238.128.4
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 12:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

we get that out here in the NYC/NJ metro area too

http://www.nydailynews.com/fro nt/story/409589p-346655c.html

The_aram

Post Number: 4884
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 2:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The FBI has apparently called a press conference for 3PM.

Alexei289
Username: Alexei289

Post Number: 1139
Posted From: 68.61.183.223
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 2:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Im sure that guy could have been the killer... but who knows...

and who the fuk cares... mob killings happen all the time... the guys dead... finding his body doesnt mean they can resucitate him.... Most mob killings happen because
A. the real biggie.. Money.. Anytime money or a high priced commodity is involved, where a debt is owed, points need to be proven and debts repaid.
B. Drugs... today usually the biggest one since drug related shootings are out of control... Usually because drugged up people are in an altered state of mind...
C. Knowledge... anyone who could seriously fuk someone over in a court of law usually has the unfortunate reality of being silenced for good...

Thats a WIDE range of possibilities for what could have gotten Hoffa gone... Perhaps those who got him into his position thought that he wasnt giving them what they wanted for their investment (money), or perhaps he loved to hit the snow banks... got fronted some and couldnt pay for it, or didnt pay soon enough... or perhaps he got sick of the game all together and wanted to "make a difference" in the world that surrounded him... and could have really screwed alot of very powerful people....

They arent ever going to find a body because whoever killed him KNEW how high profile he is.. and that the world would be looking for him... and took appropriate steps to prevent them finding him.

Im sure there are plenty of people laying on the bottom of lake huron... but would you want the headline 20 years later after you are retired from the mob and have a legit life to be
"HOFFA FOUND AFTER PLEASURE BOATER SNAGS ANCHOR" ... why take the risk...

put yourself in their state of mind when they did this... being in a pile of molten metel will make u nothing but common slag when they remelt it...

no evidence..

they didnt pay someone 7 figures to send a few bullets in them...

Sknutson
Username: Sknutson

Post Number: 577
Posted From: 67.114.23.202
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 3:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But where is Judge Crater?

Detroitstar
Username: Detroitstar

Post Number: 43
Posted From: 65.42.16.138
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 4:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, that pess conference told us just about nothing. {rolleyes}

Pamequus
Username: Pamequus

Post Number: 41
Posted From: 158.229.218.204
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 4:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many moons ago I lived in South Lyon, which borders the Milford area. Seems to me South Lyon was once the weekend retreat for the early 20th century gangsters and, later, Mafia. Since it would have been a pretty easy shot to get from Telegraph Road to Milford Road back in the 70's I wouldn't cross this one off the list too quickly.

Johnnny5

Post Number: 248
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 12:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well it turns out that I actually know the family that owns the farm. It belongs to the mother of a good friend of mine from high school. If I remember correctly they bought it about 5 or 6 years ago. I was there about 4 years ago and don't remember seeing Hoffa, but that does not mean he's not there =0. It's actually kind of weird thinking that I walked around the place and he might have been buried there the entire time.

I have not talked to the her in a year or so, but I'll try to dig up (no pun intended) her email address and get you guys some inside info on what's going on.

Karl
Username: Karl

Post Number: 2471
Posted From: 207.200.116.139
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 1:23 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Never say never.

The truth always comes out.

In the year after Jimmy disappeared, I worked with a rather swarthy guy, happened to be Italian, often went to Vegas, and "confided" that he had a pretty good idea what had happened to J's body. He gave me 2 scenarios to pick from and wouldn't say which one it was:

1. Buried somewhere, perhaps in a field or dropped into a bridge abuctment right before it was poured, or,

2. Dropped piece by piece into the large commercial garbage disposal in the kitchen at the Raleigh House.

Of course, there were all sorts of theories floating around at the time. But sitting in downtown D, at night, listening to this guy - it still gives me the creeps.

For his family, not knowing is the worse part so for their sakes I hope this case could be closed once and for all. If I'm not mistaken, the guys they think did it are dead and have been for some time.

Perfectgentleman
Username: Perfectgentleman

Post Number: 87
Posted From: 71.227.26.9
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 11:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I lived near the Raleigh House at the time and even worked there as a kid. I remember watching some guys in suits who appeared to be federal agents looking around behind the building near the big trash bins.

For an execution that everyone knew would generate a massive amount of publicity and scrutiny, it would seem that they would dispose of the body in a more discreet location than the Raleigh House or the Horse Farm, which were both known to have connections to either the Teamsters or the Mafia. The story about him being cremated at a mob-run funeral home sounds more like it, as the body could never be found. Just a theory...

(Message edited by perfectgentleman on May 20, 2006)

Bongman
Username: Bongman

Post Number: 1087
Posted From: 198.111.56.128
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 1:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Considering all the wild goose chases and the various theories about where he was buried thru the years, am I the only one that finds it ironic that the man's middle name was "Riddle" ?

Correctone
Username: Correctone

Post Number: 30
Posted From: 68.42.152.51
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 3:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

why are our tax dollars being wasted, even if they find him what will it mean?

Cheddar_bob
Username: Cheddar_bob

Post Number: 674
Posted From: 192.195.66.46
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 5:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peace and closure for the family.

Angry_dad
Username: Angry_dad

Post Number: 53
Posted From: 152.163.100.8
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 5:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Everybody knows Jimmy has been hanging out at D B Cooper's house for the last few decades.

The_rock
Username: The_rock

Post Number: 1257
Posted From: 68.42.251.225
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 8:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The tv coverage has been going non-stop for three days with various interviews of various individuals.
But has any tv "investigator" interviewed the CURRENT property owner of this property as to what he thinks about all of this? The Feds are talking about spending at least two weeks digging for JRH. Have you seen the amount of earth-moving equipment they have now brought in?
Can you just imagine what the area will look like when they are done? What about compensation for the property owner? I hear that one of his out-buildings may even have to be torn down so the Feds can dig, dig, dig.
Talk about seizure of property, and leaving it in a mess! The " before and after photos" will be something to see.
Come on Channel 2, 4, 7 etc. Why not contact the property owner? Get that "exclusive" you all brag about.

The_aram

Post Number: 4888
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 10:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's be rational here. If the current property owner wanted to or was allowed by the FBI to comment, he/she would have been on the news networks days ago.

The_rock

Post Number: 1258
Posted on Sunday, May 21, 2006 - 8:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

..."wanted to"... ok, I will accept that.
...but "allowed by the FBI to comment".. You say allowed? Come on, let's be rational.

Karl

Post Number: 2484
Posted From: 68.230.22.99
Posted on Sunday, May 21, 2006 - 9:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rock, you never know - they might be folks whose rights have been taken away by the Bush administration and are forbidden to speak.

Jjaba

Post Number: 3845
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 2:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They ought to interview the Rock.
Maybe he's got a theory on the case.

jjaba.

Cheddar_bob

Post Number: 676
Posted From: 68.41.253.250
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 2:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah Karl, like the list of people I posted whose rights were taken away after you claimed that nobody has lost any rights? You're not still riding that horse after the proof was undeniably handed to you, are you?

*****continue with the intended thread topic*****

Schriber
Username: Schriber

Post Number: 2
Posted From: 66.91.241.212
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 3:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow... Raleigh House. That brings back memories!

When I was a kid growing up in Southfield, everyone used to say that Hoffa was in the 696 brige to nowhere.

I don't know if he's at that farm or not, but it's almost inconcivable that they'll find Hoffa. It's like saying the Soviet Union will collapse.

Uh oh!

Mike

Karl

Post Number: 2499
Posted From: 68.230.22.99
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 8:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cheddar, I don't trust anything on the taxpayer-funded far left ACLU website - but if true, I'll settle for 3 mistakes - with apologies - to keep us safe from further attacks.

(Carry on with thread topic)

Bibs

Post Number: 490
Posted From: 198.208.159.18
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 1:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Property Owner to FBI: Thanks for finding my car keys. They must have falled out out of my jacket when I got out of the car!

Jjaba

Post Number: 3847
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 2:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bibs, that was funny. No telling what might pop up from the ground in the sweep.

Schriber, welcome to the mad mad Forum. So Hoffa is standing in one of those pillars?

Anybody else got urban Jimmie Hoffa legends?
Maybe the FBI reads this thread.

jjaba.

Leyland
Username: Leyland

Post Number: 72
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 2:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was just thinking how famous that barn would become if they did find Hoffa in there. Usually, when a house is connected to a murder its value goes down, but I think in this case the value of the house might go up.

Jelk
Username: Jelk

Post Number: 3754
Posted From: 66.208.233.74
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 2:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow Alexei289 sets a new record for betraying one's ignorance. Let's break this down shall we...

"Perhaps those who got him into his position thought that he wasnt giving them what they wanted for their investment (money),"

Well since Jimmy Hoffa wasn't in any position of power in 1975, it is doubtful Hoffa wasn't giving anyone what they wanted for their "investment (money)". Thanks for clarifying the investment was money, BTW, I thought it may have been something else. For instance, perhaps they were emotionally invested in Hoffa and he wasn't as invested in the relationship so they wacked him.

"or perhaps he loved to hit the snow banks... got fronted some and couldnt pay for it, or didnt pay soon enough..."

Jimmy Hoffa - cokehead. That's a new one. Considering the guy was regarded as a teetotaler and a health nut, this seem very likely indeed. Hey maybe the Centurians kidnapped him? It could've happened.

"or perhaps he got sick of the game all together and wanted to "make a difference" in the world that surrounded him... and could have really screwed alot of very powerful people...."

Yeah Michael Landon and that bearded guy with the A's hat met with Hoffa and showed him the error of his ways. He promised to be a boy scout so the mob killed him.

But back to reality, while it seems probable that Rolland McMaster may have been involved in the Hoffa killing, why would you bury him on your farm?

The real Hoffa mystery isn't where his body ended up but what really happened with his pardon from Nixon. Hoffa claimed the clause keeping him out of union activity was added after he accepted the pardon. Nixon, John Mitchell, and Frank Fitzsimmons claimed otherwise. Personally I wouldn't trust any one of the four as far as I can throw them but one of them must have been telling the truth?

Cheddar_bob

Post Number: 678
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 5:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have always had a big interest in what happened to Hoffa. One of the obstacles here is that so many people has an interest in seeing Hoffa dead. His desire to regain Teamster presidency was in a thorn in a lot of people's sides. Fitzsimmons knew he would lose the title, but it had been handed to him by a trusting Hoffa himself. Did he care if he lost the title to his predecessor? The FBI's theory that he was killed by the mafia to prevent his regaining the presidency makes the most sense because he would have clensed the union of its mafia ties, thus costing them money. I believe I read that the Milford farm was used as a mob retreat, so it is quite possible that it was used to dispose of the body. The owner need not even know. His story that he was out of town the day Hoffa disappeared does not change anything whether it is true or not. He didn't have to be there for the disposal to take place. One would think that the mob would have a better plan than burial for disposal of a high-profile body, but hey they're mobsters, not Rhodes Scholars. My personal theory is that he was eaten. I read somewhere that the mob had ties to several Detroit sausage factories, so what better way to dispose of a body than to grind it up into sausage? No evidence to find and now thousands of Detroiters could have a little of Hoffa inside them.

Jjaba

Post Number: 3848
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 8:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chedder bob, your sausage theory goes along the food line with disposal at a Hamtramck rendering plant incinerator.

You know, 500 yrs. ago they dug up Shakespere.
They found the bones, but no bacon. (Old joke, some Forum scholar can explain it to the masses.)

jjaba.

Cheddar_bob

Post Number: 681
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 8:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, I think it makes a lot of sense. That's whay I would do, but again I don't think mobsters are the brightest lightbulbs in the pack.

Bibs

Post Number: 491
Posted From: 205.188.116.137
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 10:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jjaba, Pleased that I made you laugh a little.

I think they are going to find a few horse shoes, some old coins and the water meter. The lawyer representing the felon was on Channel 7 this evening. He was as phoney as a 2 dollar bill. The the FBI is spending $200,0000 to keep a guy in prison who is trying to get a lesser sentence by claiming that Hoffa is buried here! The next time, I'm in a real tight spot, I'll claim I know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

The_rock

Post Number: 1260
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 1:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jim Elsman, the atty on Channel 7 is one a few attorneys who represernted Mr. Hoffa during his career at the Teamsters. He also had a couple of GP attys who have since passed away.
Our office represented him on the Chatanooga jury-tampering case. I still have the original retainer agreement between Hoffa and the law firm in my files. Another case in which we represented him was the case that was only filed and that is as far as it went, and that was fine with us. It was filed in the Federal Court in Detroit and it's caption was:
James Riddle Hoffa, plaintiff

V.

Jack Parr, National Broadcasting Company, and Robert Kennedy, Attorney General of the United States, defendants.

Quite a story, previously mention in prior threads, and too long to go into now.Kinda humerous actually as I look back on it.

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 209
Posted From: 67.107.47.65
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 2:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.clickondetroit.com/ news/9274409/detail.html

Possible "suspicious" finding.

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 1050
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2006 - 10:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"as phoney as a 2 dollar bill"...um

and who says there are no entreprenuers around here? Hoffa search unearths a creepy cupcake

Bibs

Post Number: 494
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2006 - 10:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sweeeat! I mean creepy.

Johnnny5

Post Number: 262
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2006 - 11:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They're not bad either...

I'm keeping it as a souvenir... =)

(Message edited by Johnnny5 on May 26, 2006)

Johnnny5

Post Number: 263
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2006 - 11:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oops..

[img]http://www.michigan-sportsman. com/photopost/data/539/medium/ Ebay_Pics.jpg[/img]

Oldredfordette
Username: Oldredfordette

Post Number: 768
Posted From: 68.60.177.56
Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2006 - 1:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We could have light rail for what they're spending out there digging up barns in Milford.

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 3408
Posted From: 68.79.88.138
Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2006 - 2:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"as phoney as a 2 dollar bill"...um

The correct denomination for the cliche is 3 dollar bill. Otherwise that pile of accumulated 2 dollar bills I have, would put me in jeopardy.

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 215
Posted From: 67.107.47.65
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 1:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Digging ends:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/200 60530/ap_on_re_us/hoffa_search

Detroitstar
Username: Detroitstar

Post Number: 51
Posted From: 35.8.144.6
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 1:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wasted time and money...must have been a government agency. :rolleyes:

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.