Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Liscombe For State Rep Fundraiser « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ron
Username: Ron

Post Number: 155
Posted From: 66.174.79.230
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 2:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tomorrow evening I am co-hosting a fundraiser for my campaign. The event, co-hosted by Wayne "Wayneeack X" Washington, a local hip-hop artist, is a joint fundraiser/album kickoff for Wayneeack's new album, "Too Much."

Come out for a good time, good music, and to support a Greater Detroit. Let's get the 18-35 year olds engaged in the political process!

Ron Liscombe. From Detroit! For Detroit!

Event: Fundraiser/Album Kickoff Party

Where: Bert's on Broadway, 1315 Broadway, Detroit, MI (Across the street from the club f/k/a The Network)

When: Saturday, May 20, 2006 from 10pm - 2am

Cost: $20

www.liscombe4staterep.blogspot .com
www.dubcoentertainment.com

"Improving Politics in Detroit"

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 7432
Posted From: 198.208.159.19
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 2:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Prior obligations will keep me away but I would like to attend future things to get to hear your opinions

Livernoisyard
Username: Livernoisyard

Post Number: 722
Posted From: 69.242.223.42
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 2:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Ron! If you were running for a statewide gig, might your original slogan be:
Ron Liscombe. From Detroit! errr Michigan! For Detroit Michigan!

Ron

Post Number: 156
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 2:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will certainly post all future events on the forum, and thanks for the support.

In the meantime, please check out my campaign blog, as my goal is to have a conversation with the citizens of the 4th District through that blog. I want to inform voters of, not only what my plan is, but how I intend on executing that plan once elected. I know that goes against conventional political wisdom, but hey, I'm not a "true" politician.

www.liscombe4staterep.blogspot .com

Ron

Ron

Post Number: 157
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 2:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That might be it, Livernois. Or maybe it might be "Getting Michigan Back to Work" Oops, that one is already taken. :-) However, if that one was my slogan, I would at least tell people how I am going to get them back to work.

Ron

Livernoisyard
Username: Livernoisyard

Post Number: 724
Posted From: 69.242.223.42
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 2:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"However, if that one was my slogan, I would at least tell people how I am going to get them back to work."

... for the employers of last resort--city, county, state, and federal governments.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.