Discuss Detroit » DetroitYES Classified Ads » Painting and Labor Services « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Meaghansdad
Username: Meaghansdad

Post Number: 196
Posted on Saturday, December 29, 2007 - 8:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm a Masters level Therapist that is seeking to slowly transition career paths and obtain painting and general labor contracts.

Additionally, I'm seeking to get active by growing a small business using and teaching the skills I've learned working my way through school.

I have 14 years experience in painting, demolition, and general labor services. We're currently seeking jobs small (household), large (rental property owners and firms) and any size in between.

I have a small, professional crew. We will arrive on time and display integrity, character and preparedness. I promise to complete the jobs on time and at the agreed upon cost.

Free written estimates and quotes scheduled at a time convenient to all parties.

All of our jobs comes with a contract that will be signed and notarized before services begin.

Senior Citizens will receive a 20% discount.

Any emails will be responded to within 24 hours.Please give us a try!

Please respond to thelawsongroupllc@gmail.com

Birmingham
Username: Birmingham

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 - 6:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

what would you charge to paint a small bedroom in birmingham?

Meaghansdad
Username: Meaghansdad

Post Number: 210
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 11:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Depends on what you already have budgeted for the job. Email me at the address above to discuss.