Discuss Detroit » DetroitYES Classified Ads » Trying to stay in Detroit « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Urbanoutdoors
Username: Urbanoutdoors

Post Number: 1036
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 - 12:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am trying to stay in Detroit if I can find work. If not I am off to Chicago...

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking to make a difference in the city, I am open to all options, I have a Bachelors in Social Science and a variety of work experience.

Resume and references available upon request.
Shoot me an email at Josephrashid@gmail.com

Richard_bak
Username: Richard_bak

Post Number: 567
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 - 4:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe.....St. Al's? You Jim's and Tom's brother?

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 1717
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 - 5:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is some stuff from Model D.

Ideal Shields: http://modeldmedia.com/timnews /idealsheild15808.aspx

Optech: http://modeldmedia.com/timnews /optech15808.aspx

Urbanoutdoors
Username: Urbanoutdoors

Post Number: 1039
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 - 10:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Richard,

They are 2nd and 3rd cousins. My family is Detroit/ Wayne State/ Marygrove/DIA/St. Agnes people. I get the St. Al's connection a lot.

Sean thanks, I will check out these options see if any work for me.

Richard_bak
Username: Richard_bak

Post Number: 588
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2008 - 7:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Urban,

Is Tom still at the CYO?

I used to block for Jim, which was fine, but trying to chase him down on the other side of the ball in scrimmages was murder. That boy had too many moves for this flat-footed DE. Helluva QB and basketball player and a nice guy.

The Rashids were one of those families synonymous with St. Al's back in the day.

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 1758
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 - 8:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Urban, how's it going? Any luck? Give me some good news!