Discuss Detroit » Hall of Fame Threads » ::: Mayor Kilpatrick Text Message Scandal ::: Mega Thread » Archive of Mayor Kilpatrick Text Message Scandal » My Kwame story « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Maf_omac
Username: Maf_omac

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 - 10:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I heard this story from a friend.

Kwame (sometime before the indictment) went around to the schools trying to show that he was actually running something (other than his mouth).

He purposely set it up to attend the school that Tamaraa Greene's kid Jonathan goes to. The one condition that the school set up was that the mayor only comes once and he agreed. So he sets it up with the school only to get there to find out that the kids were out of school that day. And because he agreed to only come once - he had to move onto another school.

This is a story you won't find in the papers.

Westsiiiide
Username: Westsiiiide

Post Number: 103
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 - 11:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Isn't that something. I believe you. Some people think because a story is not in the paper, or in print, it must not be true.

Ordinary people know a lot more than any investigator, but are afraid to come forward.

Like I mentioned earlier, I am haunted by a previous murder that took place with a coworker of mine. We worked in a office of about 50 employee. I sat next to Elizabeth White. She was pregnent several times by a Homicide Executive, but he always paid for her to have abortions. He was married, and also was involved with another police officer. She had had many abortions, but she decided to keep the baby this time.

He was not happy.

A so called investigation was done. Since he was a supervisor in the Homicide section, a task force was formed. We told them of how she was threatened, and assaulted by the wife and girlfriend. And how she was getting threatening calls from him,
But no killer was ever arrested.

application/msword
Detroit Free Press archive article 1989.doc (26.1 k)

Mrsjdaniels
Username: Mrsjdaniels

Post Number: 992
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 - 11:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i believe you too...

Detroitsapphire
Username: Detroitsapphire

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2008 - 10:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

West: So she wound up dead? What happened to the baby?

Maf: That doesn't make any sense why the school scheduled someone to speak the students and they weren't there. If they didn't want him to come, why didn't they just say no? My son went to school with Tamara Greene's son whose name is Jonathon Bond - the Mayor never came to speak there but he kids went there for a while.

Add Your Message Here
Only registered users may post messages on the DetroitYES forums. To register click the JOIN button on the Forum Menu at https://www.detroityes.com to obtain a free account.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: